With loans from more than 30 lenders and over 30 years’ experience in the finance industry, Priority Home Loans offers a comprehensive mortgage broking service.
Choosing and applying for a home loan can be an intimidating and complicated process, but having a mortgage broker help you can ensure that the application runs as smoothly as possible. Priority Home Loans offers a comprehensive mortgage broking service to help you every step of the way, from the day you first start thinking about home loans right through to settlement.
It also offers plenty of choice, with a huge selection of loans from more than 30 trusted lenders, and provides everything from home, commercial and business loans to construction loans, refinancing, and car and equipment finance.
Who is Priority Home Loans?
Priority Home Loans was established in Tamworth in 2001 by Bryan and Lorraine Coleman. With extensive experience in the finance industry, Bryan and Lorraine wanted to set up a mortgage broking firm that put the customer first.
Priority Home Loans now has six employees (including three mortgage brokers) in its Tamworth office and offers a wide range of financing solutions from more than 30 trusted lenders. Some of the products and services this Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia member offers include:
- First home buyer home loans. Priority Home Loans mortgage brokers take the time to talk to first home buyers about loan structures and options to help them find the right mortgage for their needs.
- Construction loans. If you want a construction loan to help you build your new home, Priority Home Loans can offer expert advice on how these loans work and provide access to a broad range of products.
- Pre-approvals. Need to get home loan pre-approval before you select a property to buy? Priority Home Loans can offer the assistance you need.
- Refinancing or relocating. Whether you’re looking to get a better deal from your existing loan or buy a new home, your Priority Home Loans broker can talk you through your borrowing options and how they relate to your financial situation.
- Investment loans. Priority Home Loans can help property investors understand the many important facets of an investment loan, including tax benefits, depreciation, finance structure and more.
- Commercial loans. If you want to buy a commercial property or refinance an existing loan, Priority Home Loans sources loans from more than a dozen commercial lenders.
- Business loans. Business solutions from Priority Home Loans include equipment finance, asset finance, chattel mortgages and business loans.
- Car and equipment finance. Priority Home Loans can provide all types of commercial equipment finance, including cars, boats, office equipment, plant and machinery and more.
- Deposit bonds. If you want to secure the purchase of a property without tying up your own cash in a deposit, Priority Home Loans can help you with a deposit bond guarantee.
Who does Priority Home Loans work with?
Priority Home Loans sources loans and financing from a panel of more than 30 trusted lenders, including:
- Adelaide Bank
- Australian First Mortgage
- Commonwealth Bank
- Ezy Mortgage
- Heritage Bank
- LaTrobe Financial
- Liberty Financial
- Loan Ave Mortgage Management
- Macquarie Bank
- Suncorp Bank
What does it cost?
There is no fee payable when you approach a Priority Home Loans mortgage broker to help you find a loan. Rather than making a profit by charging fees to customers, the lender you choose will pay your mortgage broker a commission when your loan application has been finalised and settlement has occurred.
However, depending on the lender you choose and the mortgage you select, you may need to pay a home loan application fee.
Why choose Priority Home Loans?
Using a mortgage broker like Priority Home Loans to help you find the perfect loan has many benefits, including:
- Help from start to finish. Priority Home Loans offers expert advice and assistance to guide you through the home loan process from start to finish, from pre-approvals and applications right through to settlement.
- More than 30 lenders. With an extensive lending panel including more than 30 lenders, Priority Home Loans offers plenty of choice to borrowers.
- Save time. Priority Home Loans makes it quick and easy to compare a wide range of home loan products all in one place, rather than shopping around with multiple separate lenders.
- Financial check-up. If you haven’t taken the time to assess your home loan and your overall financial situation recently, Priority Home Loans can give you a financial check-up. This can help you decide whether your home loan meets your needs and whether you could be doing more to improve your financial position.