Find the home loan you need via the worldwide web when you assess your mortgage options with Online Home Loans.
Finding and choosing a home loan is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make, but visiting a mortgage broker to discuss your loan options can be inconvenient and time-consuming. If you’re time-poor and looking for an easy way to find the right loan from the comfort of your own home, Online Home Loans can help.
Online Home Loans is an online mortgage broker designed to help Australian borrowers understand their mortgage options and find the right home loan – and do it all online. Offering loans from a wide range of lenders, from the big banks right through to specialist lenders, Online Home Loans provides a simple and convenient way to start hunting for the right loan.
Online Home Loans is a mortgage broker service which can help find home loans for first home buyers, established home owners seeking to access their equity, investors, the self-employed and bad credit borrowers. They have a unique approach to helping customers which includes data and technology. Fill in this form to organise a call back at a time which suits you.
Who does Online Home Loans work with?
Online Home Loans offers loans from a large panel of specialist lenders, including products from Australia’s largest banks through to home loans from a variety of specialist lenders. This means the broking service can help borrowers looking for loans in just about any situation, including:
- First home buyers
- Next home buyers
- Those looking to refinance an existing loan
- People looking to finance an investment property purchase
Online Home Loans’ panel of lenders includes:
- Adelaide Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank of Queensland
- Commonwealth Bank
- Deposit Power
- Heritage Bank
- Home Loans Ltd
- La Trobe
- My State
- ME Bank
- National Corp
- Pepper Money
Contact Online Home Loans for more information about the lenders it works with and the home loans available.
What does a mortgage broker like Online Home Loans do?
A mortgage broker is your best friend when it comes to finding the right home loan. Mortgage brokers are experts when it comes to home loans and have an in-depth understanding of the Australian lending market.
After discussing your financial situation and borrowing needs with you, a mortgage broker will present you with a selection of suitable home loans from their panel of lenders. This panel could include everyone from major banks to a wide variety of boutique non-bank lenders, allowing you to access a huge range of loans and potential savings.
In other words, a mortgage broker works in your best interests to help you find a suitable home loan. Traditionally, mortgage brokers offer their services in face-to-face meetings, but Online Home Loans is an online broker that allows you to find the right loan without leaving your home.
When you choose an Online Home Loans mortgage broker you can take advantage of:
- No fees. There are no fees payable when you enlist Online Home Loans to help you choose a mortgage. Instead, the mortgage broker is paid a commission by the lender when your loan is settled – this commission is declared in the lender’s documentation.
- Access to a wide range of loans. With home loans from a large panel of lenders, Online Home Loans can help you find a loan that suits your unique needs. Whether you’re a first home buyer or looking to refinance, or an owner-occupier or an investor, Online Home Loans can match you with the financing you need.
- Convenience. You can contact Online Home Loans by phone, email, live online chat and Facebook. This means you can find and apply for a home loan without the time-consuming hassle of attending a face-to-face appointment with your broker.
- Quick and easy comparison. Comparing home loans on your own can be confusing and even daunting. With the help of an Online Home Loans mortgage broker, you can quickly and easily compare a wide range of loans. Your broker will explain what your ongoing repayments will be with each loan and answer any questions you may have.
- Loan application assistance. Once you’ve chosen a loan, an Online Home Loans consultant will provide you with the assistance you need to fill out all the relevant home loan application forms. This removes the stress from the process and can improve your chances of approval.
What’s the difference between seeing a mortgage broker instead of a bank?
If you approach your bank for a home loan, you will only be able to choose a mortgage from the loan products that bank has to offer. This greatly restricts your choice and means that you could end up paying tens of thousands more over the life of your loan than is actually necessary.
However, when you enlist the help of a mortgage broker, you can research and compare loans from a wide range of lenders. For example, if a mortgage broker has a panel of 20 lenders, your broker will help you find the best home loan from those 20 lenders – which obviously means you will be given much more choice than if you just approached one bank.
Using a mortgage broker enables you to find a loan that’s well suited to your requirements, allowing you to save money and also enjoy flexible features such as offset accounts and redraw facilities. Your mortgage broker will also explain any confusing topics or technical jargon to you, and guide you through the loan application process.
Why choose Online Home Loans?
There are plenty of reasons why choosing an Online Home Loans mortgage broker to help you find a home loan could be the right decision, including:
- Competitive rates. Online Home Loans can help you access competitive online home loan rates from a wide variety of lenders.
- Convenience. Online Home Loans makes it simple and convenient to compare and choose home loans. You can discuss your borrowing needs with a broker and compare a selection of suitable loans without having to leave your home.
- Simplicity. Online Home Loans aims to make the process of choosing a home loan as easy as possible. Your lending consultant will take the time to understand your financial situation before walking you through your loan options. Personalised guidance is also provided at every stage of the loan application process.
- Multiple contact options. You can get in touch with Online Home Loans in a number of ways to discuss your borrowing needs: phone, email, video conference and web chat are all available, and you can contact an Online Home Loans broker 8am to 5pm AEST.
How to find a home loan with Online Home Loans
If you want Online Home Loans to help you find the right loan, all you have to do is:
- Complete the “Contact Us” form on this page or on the Online Home Loans website.
- Web-chat, video-conference or phone Online Home Loans to discuss your borrowing needs.
- Speak with the Online Home Loans borrowing team to find out which mortgage options are available and get advice on choosing a loan.