Access thousands of home loans and expert advice tailored to your needs when you choose a home loan with a Lindon Finance mortgage broker.
To ensure that you find the right home loan for your needs, it’s important to be aware of all the options available and how to sort through them to find the best option for you. To do that, you’ll most likely need help from a mortgage broker.
Lindon Finance is an Australian mortgage broker that has the knowledge and expertise to help you find the ideal home loan solution. After taking the time to understand your financial situation and personal goals, a Lindon Finance broker can match you with a suitable home loan from an extensive lending panel of more than 40 reputable brands.
Who is Lindon Finance?
Lindon Finance is run by Lindon Financial Group, a comprehensive financial services company based in Melbourne. Headed by a team of professionals with more than 100 years of combined experience across a wide range of financial industries, Lindon Finance aims to help its individual and business clients create and develop wealth.
Its range of services includes:
- Mortgage and finance broking
- Tax and accounting
- Financial planning
- Property investment
- Property management
- Owners corporation management
Lindon Finance mortgage brokers work with the largest banks and a range of specialist funders to help you find the right financing solution. Your Lindon broker will take the time to assess your financial situation and goals before helping you find financing to suit a range of needs, including:
- Home loans for residential and commercial purchases
- Residential and commercial refinancing
- Construction finance
- Renovation finance
- Debt consolidation
- Plant and equipment finance
- Car finance
- Top-up loans
Who does Lindon Finance work with?
Lindon Finance offers thousands of home loans from a large panel of 44 trusted lenders, including:
- Adelaide Bank
- Ali Group
- Australian Financial
- Auswide Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bibby Financial Services
- Commonwealth Bank
- Deposit Power
- Future Financial
- Heritage Bank
- IMB Bank
- ING Direct
- Keystart Home Loans
- LaTrobe Financial
- Loans Today
- ME Bank
- Merchant Mortgages
- Mortgage Mart
- P&N Bank
- Pepper Money
- Phoenix Mortgage Management
- Scottish Pacific Business Finance
What does it cost?
There is usually no cost when you choose a home loan with the help of a Lindon Finance mortgage broker. This means you can examine a wide range of mortgage options without it costing you a cent.
Instead, your mortgage broker will receive a commission from the lender that you choose when your home loan application is finalised.
Why choose Lindon Finance?
There are plenty of reasons why a Lindon Finance mortgage broker could be the right fit for you, including:
- Huge range of home loans. With thousands of loans from more than 40 trusted Australian brands, a Lindon mortgage broker can help you compare a wide range of home loan options and find the right one for you.
- Tailored advice. Each Lindon Finance mortgage broker will take the time to assess and understand your current financial situation and your future financial goals. Once they understand where you are and where you want to go, they can offer a choice of suitable home loans.
- Comprehensive service. Your Lindon Finance mortgage broker can help you through the borrowing process from start to finish. This includes helping you obtain pre-approval, appropriately structuring your finance, creating a repayment plan to help you stay on track and offering advice on strategies to help you slice years off your loan term.
- Ongoing help and advice. Lindon Finance mortgage brokers don’t stop helping you once you’ve locked in a loan. Your broker will also perform regular reviews to assess your changing financial circumstances and to make sure your loan still meets your needs and that you are still on track to achieve your goals.
- No cost. There is usually no cost for using the services of a Lindon Finance broker, meaning you can put more of your hard-earned dollars towards achieving your financial goals.
How to find out more about Lindon Finance
If you want to buy a home, refinance or you need financing for any other reason, click on one of the “Find out more” links on this page to be taken to the Lindon Finance website. If you like the sound of the services the company offers, you can fill out an online enquiry form and arrange a time to discuss your borrowing needs.
All you need to do is fill out:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- A brief message
Once the form has been sent, a Lindon Finance representative will contact you to chat about your financial goals and what you hope to achieve.