With home loans from more than 40 reputable Australian brands, iConnect Financial has the knowledge you need to find the right mortgage for you.
With hundreds of loans available on the Australian market, each with a range of features and fees, choosing the best home loan can seem difficult.
That’s why it’s beneficial for many borrowers to enlist the help of a mortgage broker. Mortgage brokers are experts when it comes to home loans - they can assess your financial situation, the amount you need to borrow and your repayment capabilities, before matching you with a suitable loan. Your broker can also walk you through the loan application process from start to finish.
iConnect Financial is a mortgage broking service that offers a selection of hundreds of home loans from a panel of more than 40 trusted lenders. It has loans to suit everyone from first home buyers and home builders to property investors, and your iConnect Financial broker aims to represent your best interests throughout the process.
iConnect Financial mortgage brokers work with a range of well known lenders to find you the right home loan.
- Completely free, expert home loan advice.
- Offers a suite of digital tools to make you a smarter borrower.
- Calculate your borrowing power with a free personalised home loan report.
Aggregator of the Year 2016
Australian Mortgage Awards
Who are iConnect Financial?
Launched in 2015, iConnect Financial is the retail broking franchise of leading aggregator Connective. The iConnect Financial team of mortgage brokers aims to save you money and reduce stress by helping you find a home loan that matches all of your borrowing needs.
With headquarters in Melbourne and mortgage brokers in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania, iConnect Financial can help a range of borrowers find the right home loan, including first home buyers, next home buyers, those looking to refinance and property investors.
iConnect Financial mortgage brokers can help borrowers looking for the following types of loans:
- Variable rate home loans. These are the most popular types of home loans among owner-occupiers where the variable rate may move up and down in accordance with market changes.
- Fixed rate home loans. Fixed rate loans allow you to lock in an interest rate for a set period, usually from one to five years, and enjoy the security of consistent repayment amounts.
- Basic home loans. No-frills home loans are usually variable rate loans with a low interest rate and minimal features.
- Interest-only home loans. A popular option with property investors, these loans allow you to keep your mortgage repayments to a minimum in the short-term.
- Equity loans or lines of credit. These loans allow you to access the equity in your home to finance renovations, put a deposit on an investment property or pay for other purchases.
- Professional home loan packages. Package home loans allow you to bundle your home loan together with your credit card, transaction account and other products to save on fees and enjoy a range of other discounts.
- Honeymoon home loans. Honeymoon loans offer a discounted interest rate (and therefore lower repayments) for a set introductory period, usually six or 12 months.
- Bridging loans. These types of loans allow you to get the financing you need to buy a new home before selling your current property.
Who do iConnect Financial work with?
iConnect Financial has access to hundreds of home loans from a panel of more than 40 trusted Australian brands, including:
- Adelaide Bank
- Ali Group
- Australian First Mortgage
- Auswide Bank
- Bluestone Mortgages
- Bank of Queensland
- Bank of Melbourne
- Better Mortgage Management
- Blue Bay Home Loans
- Commonwealth Bank
- Connective Home Loans
- Collins Home Loans
- Deposit Power
- Gateway Credit Union
- GE Money
- Homeloans Ltd
- HomeStart Finance
- Heritage Bank
- iDen Group
- ING Direct
- Keystart Home Loans
- La Trobe Financial
- Loanave Mortgage Management
- ME Bank
- MKM Capital
- Pepper Home Loans
- P&N Bank
- Rock Building Society
- St. George
- Teachers Mutual Bank
What does it cost?
When you talk to an iConnect Financial mortgage broker, there’s no obligation to proceed with any of the advice you receive. There is no cost associated with running through your mortgage options with an iConnect Financial broker, so you can find out everything you need to know for free.
Instead of charging you for offering their services, iConnect Financial receives a commission from your lender when your home loan deal is finalised.
How can I find out more about iConnect Financial?
If you’d like to find out more about iConnect Financial, simply fill out the contact form on this page. You’ll need to fill out your personal details, contact details and some information about the type of loan you want.
Once the form has been submitted, an iConnect Financial mortgage broker will get in touch to discuss your borrowing needs and help you start the search for the right home loan.
You’ll have to provide the following details:
- Personal information. Provide your full name.
- Contact details. Your phone number and email address are required.
- Loan information. Enter details about the amount of money you want to borrow and what you will use the funds for.
- Property details. Have you already found the property you want to borrow money to purchase?
- Additional comments. If you have any additional comments or questions, enter them here.
iConnect Financial can help you assess your financial situation, and then match you with a home loan to suit your needs.