Backed by more than 175 years of history and with an extensive panel of bank and non-bank lenders, Elders Home Loans provides experience, expert knowledge and choice to home loan borrowers.
Finding the right home loan is all about choice. Rather than just checking out the loans on offer from one bank, shopping around and comparing loans from multiple lenders will help you find a better deal that perfectly suits your financial needs.
And the best way to ensure you have plenty of choice when selecting a home loan is to get help from a mortgage broker that has access to an extensive panel of lenders. Elders Home Loans offers hundreds of loans from more than 30 trusted bank and non-bank lenders and can provide financing solutions to suit a wide range of borrowers.
What is Elders Home Loans?
Elders Home Loans is the mortgage broking arm of Elders, which started life in 1839 as an agribusiness brand throughout rural and regional Australia. Through the expansion and diversification of its business over the past 175 years, Elders now provides services ranging from livestock sales and farm supplies to insurance, financial planning, real estate services and home loans.
If you’re looking for financing to help you buy or build a home, Elders Home Loans offers a wide range of mortgage solutions. You can get the following loans from Elders:
- First home buyers. Elders Home Loans has a wide variety of home loans suited to the needs of first home buyers and can help you understand the interest rates, fees and charges, and terms and conditions on offer from different lenders.
- Refinancing. Because your circumstances are changing all the time, a home loan that was once suitable may no longer be ideal. Your Elders Home Loans mortgage broker can assess your current financial situation and help you find a home loan better suited to your financial needs.
- Property investors. If you’re looking for financing to help you buy a residential investment property, Elders Home Loans can explain the ins and outs of investment loans and help you find the right loan for your investment goals.
- Self-employed borrowers. If you’re self-employed and unable to provide the usual proof of income required during a home loan application, Elders Home Loans provides access to a range of lo doc loans designed to suit you.
In addition to these home loan solutions, Elders can also help customers looking for the following financing solutions:
- Commercial loans
- Personal loans
- Rent roll finance
What lenders does Elders Home Loans work with?
Elders Home Loans works with a wide range of trusted bank and non-bank lenders across Australia, including the following:
- Adelaide Bank
- Australian First Mortgage
- Bank of Queensland
- Barnes Home Loans
- Commonwealth Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Homeloans Ltd
- NAB / Homeside
- ING Direct
- La Trobe Financial
- Macquarie Bank Mortgage Solutions
- Members Equity Bank
- MKM Capital
- Mortgage Ezy
- Paramount Mortgage Services
- Pepper Home Loans
- Pioneer Mortgage Services
- P&N Bank (WA Only)
- Resi Home Loans
- Teachers Mutual Bank
- Victorian Mortgage Management Group
- Wide Bay
What does it cost?
You do not have to pay any fees when you enlist the help of an Elders Home Loans mortgage broker to help you find a home loan. Instead of passing a fee for their services on to you, mortgage brokers receive a commission from your chosen lender once loan settlement occurs.
However, depending on the lender and the loan you choose, you may need to pay a home loan application fee in order to access financing.
Why choose Elders Home Loans?
There are plenty of important reasons why you should consider using an Elders Home Loans mortgage broker to help you find a loan that’s right for you:
- Long-term planning. With more than 175 years of history behind it, Elders knows the importance of long-term planning. That’s why your mortgage broker will take the time to understand your long-term financial goals before matching you with a home loan.
- Professional guidance. Understanding all the different features, terms and conditions that apply to a home loan can be confusing. Your Elders Home Loans broker can answer your questions and explain the ins and outs of each individual loan to you.
- Help every step of the way. Elders Home Loans can guide you through the complex and intimidating process of choosing a home loan, getting together your application, shopping for a property and arranging settlement.
- Large lending panel. With access to loans from a panel of more than 30 lenders, including the big banks and a variety of non-bank lenders, Elders Home Loans offers plenty of choice to borrowers. It can also find loans to suit a variety of needs, from first home buyers and refinancers through to self-employed applicants and investors.