With home, personal and business loans from a large lending panel, Dreamstreet Lending can help you find the financing you need.
For help comparing and choosing a home loan, you need a reliable and experienced mortgage broker on your side. A broker will assess your current financial situation and borrowing needs and then help you find a suitable loan from their panel of lenders.
Dreamstreet Lending is an Australian mortgage broking firm that provides access to a wide range of home and property investment loans, as well as personal loans and debt consolidation. If you’re a first home buyer, buying a new home, refinancing or building a home, Dreamstreet Lending can help you find the right financing solution.
Who is Dreamstreet Lending?
A full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia, Dreamstreet Lending is based in Northcote, Victoria. Also a proud sponsor of Melbourne City Football Club, Dreamstreet Lending offers home loan solutions to suit personal and business borrowers of all shapes and sizes. With a focus on transparency and honesty at all times, Dreamstreet can help borrowers looking for an extensive variety of loans, including:
- First home buyer home loans. Buying your first home is intimidating, so your Dreamstreet home loan specialist can guide you through the borrowing process from start to finish. The broker can help borrowers with small or large deposits, debt consolidation, construction loans, and house and land package loans.
- Relocation home loans. Whatever the loan features or options you’re looking for to help you buy a new home, Dreamstreet Lending can help you find the right mortgage.
- Refinancing. If you’re looking for a new direction, Dreamstreet Lending can help you find a new home loan with more affordable repayments and that matches your financial needs.
- Construction loans. If you need a construction loan but don’t know what’s available or how these types of mortgages work, a Dreamstreet Lending mortgage broker can help.
- Investment loans. Dreamstreet Lending has a simple step-by-step process to help property investors discover their borrowing power and choose a suitable loan.
- Debt consolidation loans. Dreamstreet offers a range of tailored debt consolidation solutions to help you take control of your debt.
- Business loans. If you need a flexible financing solution to help grow your small business, your Dreamstreet home loan specialist can offer advice and assistance.
- Commercial property loans. Dreamstreet Lending provides loans for commercial property investment, owner-occupied business premises and refinancing your current commercial loan.
- Personal loans. Dreamstreet can also help you find a personal loan for any purpose or a car loan to help you buy your next set of wheels.
It also offers a number of other financial services to customers, such as wealth creation and superannuation advice, insurance solutions and financial planning advice.
Who does Dreamstreet Lending work with?
Dreamstreet Lending provides home loan borrowers with access to loans from a wide network of lenders. If you’d like a full list of the lenders on this broker’s lending panel, please contact Dreamstreet Lending directly.
What does it cost?
There is usually no charge when you receive home loan advice and assistance from a Dreamstreet Lending mortgage broker. Rather than charging you for their services, mortgage brokers receive a commission from the lender you choose for your home loan.
However, remember that depending on the mortgage product you choose, you may have to pay an application fee to the lender before your loan application will be approved.
Why choose Dreamstreet Lending?
There are several reasons why it’s worth considering getting help from a Dreamstreet Lending mortgage broker to find a home loan, including:
- Mobile lenders. If you’re time-poor and can’t arrange to visit a Dreamstreet Lending broker, your broker can come to you. Dreamstreet’s team of mobile brokers can meet whenever and wherever is convenient for you to discuss your borrowing needs.
- Comprehensive. Your Dreamstreet home loan specialist can guide you through the borrowing process from start to finish, not only helping you compare and choose home loans but also getting your application together and guiding you through to settlement.
- Loans for all needs. From first home buyers and new home builders to investors and those looking to refinance, Dreamstreet Lending offers loans to suit the requirements of an extensive range of borrowers.
- Transparency. Dreamstreet strives to provide a transparent and honest mortgage broking service at all times, ensuring that you understand the benefits and drawbacks of each loan and that you are kept informed throughout the borrowing process.