Vaya Mobile Plans
Compare Vaya's low-cost plans to find the best value match for your budget and save.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Vaya claims to have no bull, no fat, and more choice on their plans. While you might never have heard of them before, they’ve been around for seven years and counting, offering simple plans with decent data for dollar value.
- Good value on plans.
- International call options.
- Network reaches 98.5% of Australians.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Vaya's SIM only postpaid plans here
If you're looking for something uncomplicated, Vaya has a bunch of SIM only plans to suit your needs.
Vaya review: Why choose it?
Vaya has some decent value plans with reasonable data per dollar. On top of this, Vaya offers:
- International calls. On Vaya’s top 3 plans, you can add in 200 international minutes to 100 countries for $2 monthly.
- Value. Vaya’s plans have pretty good data for their price, especially on the more expensive plans.
- No extras. Vaya’s plans are simple, with no extra features or bonuses for customers.
- Plan switch fee. Watch out for an extra $5 fee if you want to change what plan you’re on.
Vaya network coverage
Vaya uses the Optus 4G network for its plans, covering 98.5% of Australians.
How to switch to Vaya?
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert