Vaya mobile plans
Compare Vaya's low-cost plans to find the best value match for your budget and save.
Is Vaya right for me?
- What does Vaya offer? Vaya plays it simple with just two types of SIM-only mobile plans: month-to-month plans and six-month plans. Both operate on the Optus 3G and 4G networks.
- Product highlights: Six-month plans include plenty of bang for your buck, data caps are some of the highest in the SIM-only space.
- Watch out for: Vaya is all about simplicity with its mobile plans, so you won't find any international calls or other extras included with its plans.
Vaya month-to-month plans
Vaya's month-to-month plans explained
Excess data is charged at the industry standard $10/GB, which means you'll incur a $10 fee as soon as you go over quota, but then have an extra 1GB of data added to your plan for the remainder of the month. Vaya also charges a $5 fee for plan changes if you wish to change tier.
- Vaya Unlimited $16 Plan: 2GB data for $16 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $24 Plan: 6GB data for $24 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $36 Plan: 15GB data for $36 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $44 Plan: 30GB data for $44 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $56 Plan: 50GB data for $56 per month
Vaya 6 Month plans
Vaya's 6 Month plans explained
- Vaya 6 Month $24 Plan: 8GB data for $24 a month, minimum cost $144
- Vaya 6 Month $36 Plan: 20GB data for $36 a month, minimum cost $216
- Vaya 6 Month $44 Plan: 40GB data for $44 a month, minimum cost $264
- Vaya 6 Month $56 Plan: 60GB data for $56 a month, minimum cost $336
How does Vaya compare?
- Six-month contracts offer extra value without needing to commit to a full year
- Higher data caps than a lot of competitors offer
- Plans are simple but lack extras
Why should you consider Vaya?
Vaya's proposition is one that's strongly centred around simple value and for most people that's probably enough. You don't get a lot of frills when it comes to bundled streaming extras or "data-free" activities on a Vaya SIM, but you're also not paying for extras you may not want or need.
If you do want to make international calls, Vaya sells an optional $2 bolt-on for 200 minutes of international calls on selected plans.
Vaya mobile deals
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
How to contact Vaya
|Phone||1300 008 292|
|Chat support||Mon to Fri: 8am to 7pm|
Sat to Sun: 10am to 6pm
|Live chat||Start a live chat|
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert