Vaya mobile plans
Compare Vaya's low-cost plans to find the best value match for your budget and save.
Is Vaya right for me?
- What does Vaya offer? Vaya plays it simple with just two types of SIM-only mobile plans: month-to-month plans and six-month plans. Both operate on the Optus 3G and 4G networks.
- Product highlights: Six-month plans include plenty of bang for your buck, data caps are some of the highest in the SIM-only space.
- Watch out for: Vaya is all about simplicity with its mobile plans, so you won't find any international calls or other extras included with its plans.
Compare mobile plans below
Vaya month-to-month plans
Vaya's month-to-month plans explained
Excess data is charged at the industry standard $10/GB, which means you'll incur a $10 fee as soon as you go over quota, but then have an extra 1GB of data added to your plan for the remainder of the month. Vaya also charges a $5 fee for plan changes if you wish to change tier.
- Vaya Unlimited $16 Plan: 2GB data for $16 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $24 Plan: 6GB data for $24 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $36 Plan: 15GB data for $36 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $44 Plan: 30GB data for $44 per month
- Vaya Unlimited $56 Plan: 50GB data for $56 per month
How does Vaya compare?
- Higher data caps than a lot of competitors offer
- Plans are simple but lack extras
Why should you consider Vaya?
Vaya's proposition is one that's strongly centred around simple value and for most people that's probably enough. You don't get a lot of frills when it comes to bundled streaming extras or "data-free" activities on a Vaya SIM, but you're also not paying for extras you may not want or need.
If you do want to make international calls, Vaya sells an optional $2 bolt-on for 200 minutes of international calls on selected plans.
Vaya mobile deals
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
- Optus & Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
- Vodafone’s 5G network is now online
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
- 365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans April 2020
Read more on this topic
Optus & Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price The Google Pixel 4 is a massive 50% off on a Optus & Vodafone plan right now. Read on to compare the two offerings, and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans April 2020 We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Stick to the plan: Aussies forking out millions on excess mobile data charges Finder research shows that over the past 12 months, Aussies have wasted $152.6 million on excess data charges.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert