KISS Mobile targets the ultra-budget-conscious phone user with a variety of pay-as-you-go mobile plans on Vodafone's network.
What services does KISS Mobile offer?
KISS Mobile provides SIM-only pay as you go services on Vodafone’s 3G network. They’re all rolling contract plans, which means that you can cancel at any time. The majority of plans work on you paying a value pool that decreases with usage, although unlimited plans are also available.
How much does KISS Mobile cost?
KISS Mobile offers pay as you go (PAYG) plans at either $5 or $10 per recharge with standard calls charged at 15c per minute, texts charged at 6c each and data charged at 3c per MB.
It also sells Unlimited-branded mobile plans priced between $30 and $80 with unlimited standard national calls and texts, as well as from 1.5GB to 10GB of included data.
What extras does KISS Mobile offer?
KISS Mobile is the very essence of a standalone SIM-only MVNO, with no particular extra features on its plans beyond the essentially "no-contract" way its plans are structured. As such, you’re not tied to the provider beyond a single month.
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- A guide to find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to Cook Islands
- Find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to the Channel Islands
- Our guide to finding the best prepaid SIM card in Canada
- A guide to find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to Cambodia
- A guide to find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to Bulgaria