Compare KISS Mobile’s SIM-only mobile plans.
KISS Mobile offers SIM-only, three-month prepaid and month-to-month plans via Telstra's 4G network. All plans offer unlimited calls and texts, with data allowances being the prime differentiator.
KISS Mobile SmartPlans
KISS Mobile’s primary SIM-only product is its range of unlimited SIM-only SmartPlans. These give you unlimited standard national calls and texts plus a data allowance that increases as you move up the cost tiers. KISS Mobile operates on a month-to-month rolling contract basis for all of its plans, with no ongoing commitment beyond your current period.
Currently, KISS Mobile offers six different unlimited plans, all of which offer unlimited standard national calls and texts as well as a quantity of data to use in your billing period:
- $60 SmartPlan, which includes 1GB of data per month for three months for $60 upfront.
- $90 SmartPlan, which includes 3GB of data per month for three months for $90 upfront.
- $110 SmartPlan, which includes 5GB of data per month for three months for $110 upfront.
- $50 SmartPlan, which includes 15GB of data per month for $50 a month.
- $65 SmartPlan, which includes 20GB of data per month for $65 a month.
- $90 SmartPlan, which includes 30GB of data per month for $90 a month.
How does KISS Mobile compare?
KISS Mobile services all use the Telstra 4G network with no particular speed restrictions beyond the quality of service in your area and any limitations of your particular mobile device.
There are many competing MVNOs in the budget space, so it really comes down to picking a comparison that makes sense for your needs. If you're looking for a plan that’s skewed more towards unlimited calls and don't need much in the way of data each month, then KISS Mobile’s cheaper plans are worth comparing:
If you want more data, KISS Mobile doesn’t have the biggest offerings around compared to some of the other providers, especially in that $80 bracket:
Why should you consider KISS Mobile?
KISS Mobile might be right for you if you really just need a low-cost PAYG plan for an emergency plan you don’t use very often. But KISS Mobile’s Unlimited plans don’t really stack up compared to other similar offerings in the market, such as Exetel.
Kiss Mobile recharge options
There are a variety of ways you can recharge a KISS Mobile service:
- Via online portal: KISS Mobile provides an online portal for recharging if your credit dips too low.
- Via credit card: You can use a standard credit card to recharge your service.
- Via BPAY: You can use online payment platform BPAY to recharge.
- Via PayPal: You can pay KISS Mobile recharges via the PayPal online payments service.