See how KISSMobile's SIM-only plans stack up against the competition.
Is KISSMobile right for me?
- What does KISSMobile offer? SIM-only mobile plans delivered over parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G networks.
- Product highlights: No lock-in contracts, Telstra network coverage.
- Watch out for: Like most Telstra-powered telcos, KISSMobile only has access to parts of the Telstra mobile network. This means that coverage is slightly less than what you'd get from the full Telstra network. Keep this in mind if coverage is a high priority for you.
KISSMobile SIM-only plans
KISSMobile's SIM-only plans explained
- $10 plan, which includes 1GB of data for $10 per month.
- $30 plan, which includes 5GB of data for $30 a month.
- $40 plan, which includes 15GB of data and unlimited talk and text to 10 select countries for $40 a month.
For the $40 plan, the countries eligible for unlimited calls and text are China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, the UK and the USA.
How does KISSMobile compare?
- Increased rural coverage thanks to the Telstra mobile network
- Unlimited international calls to select countries is a strong value add
- Data caps are considerably lower than most competing plans on the market
Why should you consider KISSMobile?
KISSMobile's SIM-only plans might not offer the biggest bang for your buck, but they do have a few points in their favour. The inclusion of unlimited international calls on the highest-tier plan could add a lot of value for folks with friends and family overseas, and the use of Telstra's 3G and 4G networks could be meaningful for Aussies living in the more remote areas of the country.
How to contact KISSMobile
|Phone||1300 665 477|
KISSMobile recharge options
There are a variety of ways you can recharge your KISSMobile service:
- Via the online portal: KISSMobile provides an online portal for recharging if your credit dips too low.
- Via credit card: You can use a standard credit card to recharge your service.
- Via BPAY: You can use online payment platform BPAY to recharge.
- Via PayPal: You can pay for KISSMobile recharges via the PayPal online payments service.