- Month-to-month plans with no contract, so you're free to leave at any time.
- Good customer service.
- A few international inclusions.
Internode Mobile Plans
Internode’s SIM-only plans are a great option if you’re not looking for extravagant data allowances.
Internode has a decent range of SIM-only mobile plans that might suit you if you're looking for less than 10GB per month. The company was bought out by iiNet in 2011, which itself was acquired by TPG Telecom in 2015.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Internode's SIM-only mobile plans
If you're only after a little bit of data, you can get a SIM-only plan from Internode that might be just what you're looking for.
Internode review: Why choose Internode?
Despite having options that would suit anyone who isn't looking for a crazy amount of data, Internode's plans aren't exactly the most competitive deals around. You can get the same amount of data that Internode offers for most of its plans for a cheaper price from other providers. That being said, on top of the basic inclusions, Internode will also throw in:
- International inclusions. The two cheapest plans offer $550 of credit that can be used for domestic or international calls and texts. The more expensive plans offer a dedicated amount of international credit for calling overseas.
- Customer service. Internode has won several awards for its customer service.
- Poor plan value. None of Internode's plans offer very competitive rates for the data they provide.
- Limited domestic calls. The cheaper plans don't provide unlimited domestic calls and texts, instead limiting you to $550 of credit.
- $10 SIM fee. You'll have to pay an extra $10 to cover the SIM being shipped to you for activation.
Internode network coverage
Internode's services are run over the Optus 3G and 4G networks, which reach about 98.5% of the Australian population.
How to switch to Internode?
Read more on this topic
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert