- Great value on prepaid plans.
- International inclusions on some plans.
- Winner of Roy Morgan's Customer Satisfaction Award for Mobile Phone Service Provider of the Year 2019.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ALDI is a European supermarket chain offering all sorts of things from food to appliances at low prices. Now you can get a bunch of cheap prepaid phone plans from ALDImobile.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare prepaid plans from ALDImobile here
ALDImobile has a wide range of prepaid plans to suit almost any amount of data you're after at pretty reasonable prices.
Check out ALDImobile's PAYG long expiry plan below
ALDImobile's pay as you go plan has credit that can last up to an entire year and is a great deal if you don't use your phone often or data isn't a concern.
ALDImobile review: Why choose them?
With ALDImobile, you can get some very cheap plans that have solid data inclusions, all on the Telstra wholesale network. Here's what features they include:
- International inclusions. If you purchase anything above the basic plan, you'll get unlimited calls to 15 countries, as well as 50 SMS texts and some number of extra call minutes for 35 countries.
- Data rollover. If you recharge before the expiry date, all your unused data will carry over into the next period.
- Family plans. This lets you and up to 3 other users share a phone plan with 80GB between you. You can set individual user limits so one person doesn't hog all the data to themselves. You can also tailor it a little to your own circumstances.
- Auto recharge. You can set up an auto recharge function so you don't forget and have your plan expire.
- Roaming. ALDImobile's pay as you go plans let you enable international roaming. You'll pay more for usage rates depending on the countries you visit, though.
- Free domestic texts, calls, plus international inclusions on some plans.
- Telstra wholesale network coverage.
- Great value no-fuss plans.
- No postpaid plans available (if that's what you're after).
ALDImobile network coverage
ALDImobile uses the Telstra 3G and 4G wholesale network, covering around 98.8% of Australians.
How do I switch to ALDImobile?
How to recharge ALDImobile?
More guides on Finder
Killer mobile plan deal: 200GB for just $20
Sick of slow Internet at home? Grab yourself a lockdown deal with amaysim’s latest mobile plan offer of 200GB for $20.
AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
Vodafone S21 sale: Massive $500 off new Samsung phones, be quick!
Get "unlimited" data with a new Samsung S21+ or S21 Ultra when you sign up with a Vodafone plan. Sale ends 19 July.
How to break your 6 worst tech habits
SPONSORED: What are the top 5 worst tech habits? In this guide, we show you how to cut them out for a happier, healthier existence.
Buying a phone outright vs on a plan
Buying a phone on a plan from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone can make owning a new phone easier for you, but is there a better solution for the long run?
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
ASUS Zenfone 8 review: Flagship specifications with compromises
If you want a fast processor in a smaller handset at a good price, the ASUS Zenfone 8 delivers, although it would be nice if it had more flexible cameras.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
Telstra has hopped on board with EOFY deals on a bunch of phones, accessories and more, including the latest iPhone 12 and Samsung Galaxy S21 models.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.