Service One Alliance Bank home loans
Compare home loan offers available from Service One Alliance Bank.
On this page you can find information about Service One Alliance Bank home loans.
Service One Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact Service One Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Service One Alliance Bank lender profile
- Service One Alliance Bank is a community-owned lender which started on the NSW South Coast. It is part of the Alliance Bank network and supports many community initiatives.
- Service One Alliance Bank has branches in NSW and the ACT, in places like Batemans Bay, Belconnen, Canberra's CBD, Deakin, Queanbeyan and several more.
- Service One offers mortgages for home buyers and investors, personal loans, cards and banking services. Service One also offers socially conscious products like eco loans and a social enterprise loan scheme.
How do I apply for a Service One Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Service One Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Service One Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Service One Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert