Service One Alliance Bank home loans
Compare home loan offers available from Service One Alliance Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Service One Alliance Bank home loans.
Service One Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact Service One Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Service One Alliance Bank lender profile
- Service One Alliance Bank is a community-owned lender which started on the NSW South Coast. It is part of the Alliance Bank network and supports many community initiatives.
- Service One Alliance Bank has branches in NSW and the ACT, in places like Batemans Bay, Belconnen, Canberra's CBD, Deakin, Queanbeyan and several more.
- Service One offers mortgages for home buyers and investors, personal loans, cards and banking services. Service One also offers socially conscious products like eco loans and a social enterprise loan scheme.
How do I apply for a Service One Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Service One Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Service One Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Service One Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Out of cycle: How your home loan rate could increase this year, even if the cash rate doesn’t
The last time the cash rate held for extended period of 34 months, banks changed their interest rates seven times - five of which were increases.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert