Compare home loan offers available from Service One Alliance Bank.
Service One Alliance Bank provides personal banking solutions such as savings products, insurance, loans and financial planning to its members. As a credit union, Service One Alliance Bank is owned by its customers and is designed to operate in their best interests.Who is Service One Alliance Bank and what do they do?
Service One Alliance Bank gives home buyers the ultimate flexibility by offering tailored home loan choices. It has packages that suit members at different stages of their lives, from first-time buyers to investors and those looking to refinance.
If you’re looking for a home loan, it’s worth examining the options available at Service One Alliance Bank. The credit union offers competitive interest rates, minimal fees and customised services.
Home loans offered by Service One Alliance Bank
Standard Variable Home Loan
The Standard Variable Home Loan has a variety of features to make home ownership easy and affordable. This loan allows you to make extra repayments without penalty, while other features include:
- Flexible repayment options of weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Redraw facility
- 100% offset account
- Option to split your loan between fixed and variable rate (at the ratio you choose)
Fixed Rate Home Loan
If you prefer to know the exact amount of your repayments for a fixed period, this could be the loan for you. Flexible repayment options of weekly, fortnightly or monthly are available, while other features include:
- The option to make additional lump sum payments
- A redraw facility
- A 100% loan offset facility
- The option to split your loan between fixed and variable rates
HomePlus is a line of credit that allows you to use the loan as a multi-purpose account. This flexibility enables you to borrow against the approved amount at any time. It features the following:
- A competitive rate
- Flexible access (through EFTPOS, ATM, Visa card, cheque and over the counter)
- Redraw facility
- Offset interest
- Option to split your loan between fixed and variable rate (at a ratio you choose)
Service One Alliance Bank has a variety of tailored solutions that may meet your individual requirements including loans suited to those wanting to purchase an investment property.
Pros and cons of Service One Alliance Bank home loans
- Variety of products. Service One Alliance Bank has a wide range of home loan options that suit varying requirements. Whether you are a first-time homeowner, a real estate investor or are in the process of moving homes, there are products available for a range of borrowers.
- Flexible repayment options. Service One Alliance Bank loans often boast flexible repayment options to let you pay off your loan at a pace that suits you.
- Ongoing monthly fees. Some Service One Alliance Bank home loans have monthly fees.
How to apply for a Service One Alliance Bank home loan
- Online. Complete your application form online. You can save partially completed forms for later retrieval and submission.
- Branch. If you prefer to talk to a home loan specialist face to face, you can make an appointment to visit a branch near you.
- Download form. Download and print the application form. Once you’ve filled it out, submit your form to Service One Alliance Bank.
Documents needed to apply for a Service One Alliance Bank home loan
- Driver’s licence or passport details
- Details of area you wish to buy in, and details about the property itself, including the price
- Your deposit
- The name and contact details of the agent/vendor and/or the name of their solicitor
- Recent payslips and employer confirmation of your income.
- If applicable, current Centrelink information.
- Information about your debts and liabilities, in addition to your assets.
Service One Alliance Bank offers a number of viable home loan options to prospective borrowers. Before you sign on the dotted line, however, do your research and compare loans online to make sure you end up with the best possible deal.