Qudos Bank home loans
Compare home loan offers available from Qudos Bank.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Qudos Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Qudos Bank Flexi Discount Home Loan - Variable LVR ≤ 80% has a 2.78% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Qudos Bank Premier Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Investor) has a 3.08% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Qudos Bank home loans
Compare Qudos Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Qudos Bank lender profile
- Qudos Bank, formerly Qantas Credit Union, was established in 1959 by a small group of Qantas employees who pooled their money and created a credit union. It is a mutual organisation that is owned and controlled by its members.
- The credit union changed its name to Qudos Bank in 2016. The bank is headquartered in Sydney.
- Qudos Bank also offers saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans and insurance products to its members.
How do I apply for a Qudos Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Qudos Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Qudos Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Qudos Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Qudos Bank Low Cost Home Loan Welcome Rate Review
The Qudos Bank Low Cost Home Loan Welcome Rate offers a sharp interest rate along with features that usually attract annual or monthly fees.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert