On this page you can find information about Qudos Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Qudos Bank rates for...
Compare Qudos Bank home loans
Compare Qudos Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Qudos Bank lender profile
- Qudos Bank, formerly Qantas Credit Union, was established in 1959 by a small group of Qantas employees who pooled their money and created a credit union. It is a mutual organisation that is owned and controlled by its members.
- The credit union changed its name to Qudos Bank in 2016. The bank is headquartered in Sydney.
- Qudos Bank also offers saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans and insurance products to its members.
How do I apply for a Qudos Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Qudos Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Qudos Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Qudos Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?