Illawarra Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Illawarra Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive Illawarra rates for...
- Home buyers. The Illawarra Credit Union Discounted Variable Home Loan - (Owner occupied) has a 2.5% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Illawarra Credit Union Discounted Variable Home Loan - (Investment) has a 3.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Illawarra Credit Union home loans
Compare Illawarra Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Illawarra Credit Union lender profile
- In 1972 the Collieries Employees Credit Union and Southern Mutual Credit Union combined to provide more services to a growing number of members. As a credit union it's member owned.
- This credit union has its headquarters in Wollongong, NSW with branches in Dapto, Helensburgh and Corrimal.
- Illawarra Credit Union offers its customers other financial products such as transaction and savings accounts, credit cards and various insurance products.
How do I apply for a Illawarra Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Illawarra Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Illawarra Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Illawarra Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Illawarra Credit Union Variable Home Loan
The Illawarra Credit Union Variable Home Loan can be used for residential or investment purchases of $250,000 or more.
Illawarra Credit Union Fixed Rate Home Loan review
The Illawarra Credit Union Fixed Rate Home Loan offers the security of locking in a competitive fixed rate for one, two, three or five years. It also offers a free redraw facility and no annual or account-keeping fees.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert