On this page you can find information about Illawarra home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Illawarra rates for...
Compare Illawarra Credit Union home loans
Compare Illawarra Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Illawarra Credit Union lender profile
- In 1972 the Collieries Employees Credit Union and Southern Mutual Credit Union combined to provide more services to a growing number of members. As a credit union it's member owned.
- This credit union has its headquarters in Wollongong, NSW with branches in Dapto, Helensburgh and Corrimal.
- Illawarra Credit Union offers its customers other financial products such as transaction and savings accounts, credit cards and various insurance products.
How do I apply for a Illawarra Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Illawarra Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Illawarra Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Illawarra Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?