Heritage Bank Home Loans
Heritage Bank is Australia's largest customer-owned bank
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Heritage Bank's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Heritage Bank Advantage Package - 1 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) New Customers Only has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Heritage Bank Advantage Package - 1 Year Fixed (Investors, P&I) New Customers Only has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Heritage Bank home loans
Compare Heritage Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Heritage Bank lender profile
- Heritage Bank was formed in 1981 when Toowoomba Permanent Building Society and the Darling Downs Building Society merged.
- Heritage Bank offers loans in four categories: fixed, discount variable, basic variable and standard variable.
- Many of the features from these four loan types can be combined and bundled for a customised package. All loans offered by Heritage Bank come with a redraw facility, portability and allow additional repayments.
Heritage Bank mortgage features
|Offset account||Some Heritage Bank mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Deposit||Some heritage bank home loans let you borrow up to 95%. These include the Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan - (Owner Occupier, P&I) New Customers only or the Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan - (Owner Occupier) New Customers Only|
|Redraw facility||Some of Heritage Home Loans come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for an Heritage Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Heritage Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Go to site"' button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Heritage Bank lending specialist.
Each Heritage Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Heritage Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Heritage Bank Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan
Choose a competitive fixed rate with package benefits via the Heritage Bank Advantage Package Home Loan.
Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan
With the Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan you can now enjoy competitive variable interest rates on your home loan with zero monthly administration fees and flexible repayment options.
Heritage Bank fixed rate home loan
Heritage Bank is committed to putting "people first" with fixed-rate home loans that offer stability and peace of mind.
Heritage Bank Living Equity Line of Credit home loan
The Heritage Bank Living Equity Line of Credit home loan gives you a flexible loan product with good loan limits and flexible repayments.
Heritage Bank Reverse Mortgage home loan
You can use your home as a cash asset to acquire funds for various purposes including holidays. Take advantage of the Heritage Bank Reverse Mortgage Home Loan, facilitated by Heartland Seniors Finance.
Heritage Bank Bridging Home Loan
Heritage Bank's Bridging Home Loan is designed for homeowners looking for a quick financing solution to buy a new home as they work on selling their current home.
Heritage Bank Standard Variable Home Loan
Enjoy the flexibility to make additional repayments and fewer restrictions and penalties with the Heritage Bank Standard Variable Home Loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert