Heritage Bank is Australia's largest customer-owned bank
Heritage Bank's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan - LVR <=80% (Owner Occupier) New Customers Only has a 3.57% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan - LVR <=80% (Investors, P&I) New Customers Only has a 3.82% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Heritage Bank home loans
Compare Heritage Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Heritage Bank lender profile
- Heritage Bank was formed in 1981 when Toowoomba Permanent Building Society and the Darling Downs Building Society merged.
- Heritage Bank offers loans in four categories: fixed, discount variable, basic variable and standard variable.
- Many of the features from these four loan types can be combined and bundled for a customised package. All loans offered by Heritage Bank come with a redraw facility, portability and allow additional repayments.
Heritage Bank mortgage features
|Offset account||Some Heritage Bank mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Deposit||Some heritage bank home loans let you borrow up to 95%. These include the Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan - (Owner Occupier, P&I) New Customers only or the Heritage Bank Discount Variable Home Loan - (Owner Occupier) New Customers Only|
|Redraw facility||Some of Heritage Home Loans come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for an Heritage Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Heritage Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Go to site"' button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Heritage Bank lending specialist.
Each Heritage Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Heritage Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).