On this page you can find information about G&C Mutual Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive G&C Mutual Bank rates for...
Compare G&C Mutual Bank home loans
Compare G&C Mutual Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated February 29th, 2020
G&C Mutual Bank lender profile
- G&C Mutual Bank opened its doors in 1959 as the Public Works Department Staff Cooperative and now has over 36,000 members Australia-wide.
- It is a customer-owned financial institution. Mutuals are not owned by shareholders, so every customer has a say in how the bank is run and benefits through better deals and rates when the bank turns a profit.
- G&C Mutual Bank also offers car and personal loans, foreign exchange services, financial advice, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a G&C Mutual Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from G&C Mutual Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each G&C Mutual Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with G&C Mutual Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?