G&C Mutual Bank home loans
Borrow money from a friend with a G&C Mutual Bank home loan.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive G&C Mutual Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare G&C Mutual Bank home loans
Compare G&C Mutual Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
G&C Mutual Bank lender profile
- G&C Mutual Bank opened its doors in 1959 as the Public Works Department Staff Cooperative and now has over 36,000 members Australia-wide.
- It is a customer-owned financial institution. Mutuals are not owned by shareholders, so every customer has a say in how the bank is run and benefits through better deals and rates when the bank turns a profit.
- G&C Mutual Bank also offers car and personal loans, foreign exchange services, financial advice, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a G&C Mutual Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from G&C Mutual Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each G&C Mutual Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with G&C Mutual Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan
Read more about the Momentum Home Loan from G&C Mutual Bank.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert