G&C Mutual Bank home loans
Borrow money from a friend with a G&C Mutual Bank home loan.
Competitive G&C Mutual Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare G&C Mutual Bank home loans
Compare G&C Mutual Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
G&C Mutual Bank lender profile
- G&C Mutual Bank opened its doors in 1959 as the Public Works Department Staff Cooperative and now has over 36,000 members Australia-wide.
- It is a customer-owned financial institution. Mutuals are not owned by shareholders, so every customer has a say in how the bank is run and benefits through better deals and rates when the bank turns a profit.
- G&C Mutual Bank also offers car and personal loans, foreign exchange services, financial advice, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a G&C Mutual Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from G&C Mutual Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each G&C Mutual Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with G&C Mutual Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert