Endeavour Mutual Bank (formerly Select Credit Union) was established in 1963 for the employees of the Sydney County Council (now Ausgrid) and their families. The community bank grew over time and opened its doors to the public in 1995.
Becoming a member of Endeavour Mutual Bank makes you part of a community-based organisation that values its customers. It aims to offer competitive rates, quality service and personalised advice to its members.
Its range of home loan products includes fixed and variable rates, flexible features, and options for buyers, investors and those looking to refinance. Read on to find out more.
Endeavour Mutual Bank (formerly Select Encompass Credit Union)
Due to a merger, Select Encompass Credit Union is now named Endeavour Mutual Bank. All Select Encompass Credit Union products have been renamed to Endeavour Mutual Bank.
Home loans offered by Endeavour Mutual Bank
Variable Home Loan
This loan offers a range of benefits and allows you to make extra repayments and redraws without penalty. It does not attract any monthly account-keeping fees and lets you make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Mortgage Line of Credit
The Mortgage Line of Credit lets you reduce your repayments by lowering the balance of your loan using a savings account. This lets you to pay off your loan quicker.
Features include no application or account-keeping fees, the opportunity to make variable and lump sum repayments, along with the chance to make early repayments without penalty.
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing what your repayments will be for the next one, two or three years with this loan. Fixed Loans from Endeavour Mutual Bank offers a competitive interest rate.
For those purchasing a home who don't have an adequate deposit, the Family Helper Home Loan allows you to use the equity in a family member's property to provide additional security.
How to apply for a Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Online. Complete your application form online. You can save partially completed forms for later retrieval and submission.
- Branch. If you prefer to talk to a home loan specialist face to face, you can make an appointment to visit a branch near you.
- Download form. Download and print the application form. You can then fill it out and submit it by mail, fax, or drop it in at a branch.
Documents needed to apply for a Endeavour Mutual Bank home loan
- You’ll need to provide the appropriate ID, which will usually require a driver’s license or passport, in addition to supporting documents.
- Property value
- Property location
- Name of agent or vendor and name of solicitor
- Deposit size
- Recent payslips
- Information regarding your current employment
- Information regarding the assets you currently have, such as cars, properties or shares
- Information about your debts and liabilities such as credit cards and personal loans