On this page you can find information about Defence Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Defence Bank rates for...
Compare Defence Bank home loans
Compare Defence Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Defence Bank lender profile
- Defence Bank is the number-one credit union to serve members of the Australian Defence Force. However, it also serves people from the general community.
- As a member-owned organisation, Defence Bank does not have shareholders to distribute profits to, so it can reinvest those profits to provide affordable banking solutions to its customers.
- This lender has 39 branches around Australia and also offers car and personal loans, banking services and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Defence Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Defence Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Defence Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Defence Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?