ChoiceLend Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from ChoiceLend.
On this page you can find information about Choicelend home loans.
Choicelend home loan rates
Contact Choicelend directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Choicelend lender profile
- Choicelend is based in Melbourne and offers mortgages through its own broker network.
- Choicelend offers variable and fixed rate mortgages, construction loans and loans for property investment.
- The company offers email and mobile contact and their own online system to help you keep track of your home loan.
How do I apply for a Choicelend mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Choicelend, please speak contact the lender directly.
Each Choicelend product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Choicelend you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert