Get your car loan application approved in as little as 24 hours with no fees charged for early repayment.
Greater Bank approves new car loans within 24 hours, offering borrowers flexible repayment terms over 1 to 7 years. You pay no monthly or annual fees and you can repay the balance of the loan early without paying a penalty.
|Product Name||Greater Bank New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.75% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.13%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$100,000|
Main points to consider with Greater Bank's New Car Loan.
Greater Bank's new car loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 5.75% p.a. and no monthly or annual fees. The loan is secured and is suitable to purchase a brand new car, van, utility vehicle, 4-wheel drive or demonstrator vehicle with less than 5,000 km on the odometer.
When you apply, you'll find out if you're approved in 24 hours. The loan comes with a term of between 1 to 7 years and extra repayments are allowed.
Greater Bank New Car Loan features
Here are some of the features of the New Car Loan:
- Quick turnaround. You can apply online for this loan and get approval within 24 hours.
- Loan term. This loan can be repaid over a period of between 1 to 7 years.
- Fees. No monthly fees are charged with this loan, but an establishment fee of $250 applies.
- Additional repayments. Extra repayments are allowed and you can settle the balance of your loan early without penalty.
- Free redraw facility. This service is free when effected online. A fee of $20 applies when you make a written request to redraw.
- Car insurance. You can apply for Greater Bank's car insurance product, which includes one year of Road Assistance.
How much will the loan cost?
This loan comes with no monthly or annual fees, but you will be charged the following:
- Establishment fee. This fee of $250 is charged for setting up the loan.
How to apply for the Greater Bank New Car Loan
You can apply for this loan online and get it approved within 24 hours. If you need more information before starting the application, you can call the customer service line or get in touch via email.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a reasonably decent credit history
- Be able to afford repayments
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You'll also need the following documents on hand to complete your application:
- Details about previous employers and your current working situation
- Payslips and bank statements
- Information about existing loans and liabilities
- Information about valuable assets and savings accounts
This loan is suited to people who'd like to purchase a new car and need finance quickly. Approved in 24 hours, this loan can help you finalise your purchase within a few days of your application. However, it's a good idea to take the time to compare loan options, especially repayment options and associated fees.