Greater Bank New Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 5.99% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Greater Bank approves new car loans within 24 hours, offering borrowers flexible repayment terms over 1 to 7 years. You pay no monthly or annual fees and you can repay the balance of the loan early without paying a penalty.
|Product Name||Greater Bank New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.37%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$100,000|
Main points to consider with Greater Bank's New Car Loan.
Greater Bank's new car loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 5.99% p.a. and no monthly or annual fees. The loan is secured and is suitable to purchase a brand new car, van, utility vehicle, 4-wheel drive or demonstrator vehicle with less than 5,000 km on the odometer.
When you apply, you'll find out if you're approved in 24 hours. The loan comes with a term of between 1 to 7 years and extra repayments are allowed.
Greater Bank New Car Loan features
Here are some of the features of the New Car Loan:
- Quick turnaround. You can apply online for this loan and get approval within 24 hours.
- Loan term. This loan can be repaid over a period of between 1 to 7 years.
- Fees. No monthly fees are charged with this loan, but an establishment fee of $275 applies.
- Additional repayments. Extra repayments are allowed and you can settle the balance of your loan early without penalty.
- Free redraw facility. This service is free when effected online. A fee of $20 applies when you make a written request to redraw.
- Car insurance. You can apply for Greater Bank's car insurance product, which includes one year of Road Assistance.
How much will the loan cost?
This loan comes with no monthly or annual fees, but you will be charged the following:
- Establishment fee. This fee of $275 is charged for setting up the loan.
How to apply for the Greater Bank New Car Loan
You can apply for this loan online and get it approved within 24 hours. If you need more information before starting the application, you can call the customer service line or get in touch via email.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a reasonably decent credit history
- Be able to afford repayments
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You'll also need the following documents on hand to complete your application:
- Details about previous employers and your current working situation
- Payslips and bank statements
- Information about existing loans and liabilities
- Information about valuable assets and savings accounts
This loan is suited to people who'd like to purchase a new car and need finance quickly. Approved in 24 hours, this loan can help you finalise your purchase within a few days of your application. However, it's a good idea to take the time to compare car loan options, especially repayment options and associated fees.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
September 07, 2017
Do you offer car loans on used cars and if so, up to what amount and what age of vehicle? Thank you.
September 08, 2017
Thanks for reaching out to Finder.
Yes, there are car loans offered on used cars. Lenders and financial institutions impose certain restrictions on the age of a vehicle in order to qualify for a loan amount. For example, some financial institutions only grant a loan for cars that are two to five years old.
You may find our page on car loans for used cars helpful.
It features information on getting loans for used cars as well as a table that allows you to make a side-by-side comparison of companies offering loans for used cars. When you are ready, you may then press on the “Go to site” button of the lender you prefer and you will be redirected to their website where you can proceed with the application or get in touch with their representatives for further inquiries may have.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and read through the details of the needed requirements as well as the relevant Product Disclosure Statements/Terms and Conditions when comparing your options before making a decision on whether it is right for you. You can also contact the provider if you have specific questions.
Hope this helped.
Show more Show less