G&C Mutual Bank First Home Buyer Loan
G&C Mutual Bank's First Home Buyer Loan is a flexible variable rate loan aimed at new buyers. It has a 100% offset account and you can get it with a low deposit.
Want a flexible home loan with a reasonable rate, very low fees and a 100% offset account? Check out the First Home Buyer Loan from G&C Mutual Bank.
Many first home buyers could use a home loan like this one. There are almost no fees and you can get the loan with just a 5% deposit if you're willing to pay lenders mortgage insurance. And there's a 100% offset account. The only minor downside is that the interest rate is a little higher than the most competitive variable rate loans.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the G&C Mutual Bank First Home Buyer Loan?
- Loan purpose. The G&C Mutual Bank First Home Buyer Loan is available for owner-occupiers only.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 95% of your property's value. This makes it a great option for low deposit borrowers.
- Offset account. This loan has a 100% offset account. You can use this account to minimise your interest charges.
- Fees. Loan preparation fees are charged at cost, and there are no other up-front or ongoing fees.
- Extra repayments and redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more, click the green button and follow the steps to speak to a mortgage specialist from G&C Mutual Bank. They'll explain any eligibility requirements and help you start your application.