Diamond Energy is one of Australia’s leaders in creating and supplying green power.
If protecting the environment is a concern of yours, then you may want to consider switching your power to a green supplier. It could be one of the biggest life changes you can make.
Who is Diamond Energy?
Diamond Energy was founded in 2004 with the mission to provide pure renewable energy to people who wanted to make an environmental choice. It provides energy for homes and businesses in Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales.
It creates its own energy from a range of sources, including solar, bio-energy, wind and wave energy, and have won a raft of environmental awards, and recently ranked top of the Greenpeace Green Electricity Guide.
Awards that Diamond Energy have earned
- Recognised as one of only three Australian electricity retailers committed to renewable sources in 2009.
- Awarded "United Nations Best Business Environmental Initiative" in 2010.
What packages does Diamond Energy offer?
Diamond Energy offers home and residential energy packages, as well as help and services if you’re thinking of having solar panels fitted to your home. These packages vary significantly depending on where you live, so in order to get an accurate account of what you can get, head over to their website and input your information to get a free quote.
They also offer a program called Diamond Pure Plus through which you can choose to have either 100%, 50% or 20% of your metered electricity consumption sourced from renewable energy sources, and added back to the grid on your behalf through the National GreenPower Program.Back to top
Could you switch to Diamond Energy?
If you live in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland or South Australia and want to do the green thing, then you may be able to switch to Diamond Energy. It offers services to homes and small businesses, which varies from postcode to postcode.
Pros and cons of Diamond Energy deals:
- The environment - It goes without saying, switching to Diamond Energy is good for the planet. It's fully GreenPower accredited and offer a range of eco benefits.
- Simplicity - It's also very customer-friendly, with an information-packed, easy-to-navigate website.
- Location - Tasmania, Western Australia, ACT and the Northern Territories can not be supplied at present.
How to switch to Diamond Energy
Switching your power to Diamond Energy is easy – simply head over to their website for more information. And if you don’t yet have solar panels, Diamond Energy can help you from consultation through to installation.