Get competitive rates, smooth processing and flexible repayments with RACQ, a company with over a century’s experience.
RACQ, or Royal Automobile Club of Queensland, was founded in 1905 by a motor enthusiast who wanted to help other people experience the pleasures of motoring. It currently provides member services and products that include roadside assistance, finance, travel and insurance.
If you're in need of vehicle finance, you can consider the competitive options available from RACQ. Find out more about these below.
fixed rate comparison rate 100% confidential application Borrow up to $60,000 for a new or used car and get a range of membership benefits.
RACQ Bank Car Loan Special
100% confidential application
Borrow up to $60,000 for a new or used car and get a range of membership benefits.
Compare RACQ Car Loans
Is your car eligible for a secured loan from RACQ?
RACQ considers the following vehicles for loans:
- New vehicles
- Used vehicles (the vehicle must be no more than 12 years old by the end of the loan)
- Cars, caravans, watercraft and motorcycles
How to apply for a Car Loan from RACQ
If you're ready to apply for a car loan from RACQ, click "Go to Site" to get the process started. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for a loan:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or on an approved working visa
- Earning a sufficient income to make the loan repayments
- Have a good credit history
If you meet the requirements you can proceed with the application. You'll need the following information on hand to complete it:
- A valid form of ID
- Proof you will be able to repay the loan
- Details of your employment, housing situation (ownership/renting) references and credit history
You can take advantage of pre-approval and can find if you've been approved in five business hours.
Make sure that you've compared RACQ's loans with similar offerings before you apply so you know you're getting the right financing for your needs and situation.