Prolease Car Loan Brokers
Enjoy the benefits of 50 years experience when you use a Prolease Consultant to help you find your next car loan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When it comes to getting behind the wheel of your next car, finding a way to finance it can be a long process. You need to decide between a loan from a bank or credit union, dealership financing, a car financier or from the various other options available to you. If you're looking to benefit from the experience of a broker to help you find a loan, Prolease is an option to consider.
How does it work?
When you submit your details with Prolease you will be assigned a personal consultant who will work with you to match you with a lender. Prolease works with major banks, finance companies and private lenders, and so is able to sort through these options and select one that meets your requirements. To do this, your consultant will gather the information needed and match you with a lender.
Here are the services that are available:
If you’re looking to get finance through with Prolease, you’ll have the following options to choose from:
- Finance lease. This involves the lender acquiring the car while you make ongoing payments for the use of it. When you make the final residual payment at the end of the contract you’ll become the owner of the car. A key benefit of this type of financing is that the lease payments are tax deductible.
- Commercial hire purchase. If you’re purchasing a car for business reasons, you can consider this fixed rate business loan. The car you buy will be used as security for the loan and you’ll be able to claim interest and depreciation.
- Chattel mortgage. Similar to a commercial hire purchase, this is a fixed rate business loan, but the difference is that this loan is registered to the borrower and the financier takes a mortgage over the vehicle until it’s paid off in full. You’re able to claim interest and depreciation on this business loan, as well.
- Novated lease. This is an agreement entered into by the financier, you and your employer that lets you obtain finance for a car while paying less tax. Your loan payments are paid to the financier out of your pre-tax salary by your employer, and there are benefits to all parties.
- Operating lease or rental. This is essentially a rental agreement where you pay for the use of the car for between one and five years. At the end of this period you can choose to return the car to the lender, extend the contract or purchase the car at its market value.
- Car buying service. Prolease can help you find your next vehicle with their car buying service.
What are the features Prolease offers?
When you choose to find a car loan with Prolease you get to take advantage of the following features:
- Experience. Prolease consultants have the combined experience of 50 years in the finance broking industry and Prolease itself has been established since 1989, so you will be dealing with a wealth of experience.
- Convenience. Applying for a loan with Prolease means you won’t have to find the right loan and lender for yourself – it will select the right product as per your needs and requirements.
- Range of services available. Whether you’re purchasing a car for business or personal use, there’s a range of car financing options available.
- Personal consultant. You’ll be working with the same consultant throughout the process to ensure you get the right loan for your requirements.
What lenders do Prolease work with?
Prolease works with a range of different lenders, which includes the following:
- Prolease Lenders
- Drive (VW Finance)
- St George
- BOQ specialist
How you can secure financing with Prolease
Start by filling out the form on the page above and clicking ‘Do I qualify?’ If you do, you’ll be safely redirected to Prolease’s website where you can get in touch with one of their consultants and complete the application process.
Compare your car loan options
Whilst we don't compare Prolease products directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert