CyberFinance car loans
Enjoy the benefits of a dedicated consultant finding the best loan for you with CyberFinance.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
CyberFinance assesses your situation and requirements and then works with you to find a lender that suits your needs. Its service comes at no cost to you as it is paid a commission by the lender you end up matched with.
Compare other Car Loans
What kind of financing can you apply for?
CyberFinance can help you find a range of loans and financing solutions. These include:
- Personal car finance. These are secured car loans from banks, credit unions, building societies and lenders who specialise in car loans.
- Chattel mortgage. This involves a financial institution taking out a mortgage over the car that you purchase. You would make repayments and have full use of the car, with the "mortgage" being removed when the loan and balloon payment is repaid in full.
- Hire purchase. This is similar to a chattel mortgage, except in this case the financier purchases the vehicle on your behalf and essentially hires it back to you until you repay the loan amount in full. You do not own the car, but have use of it, while you're repaying the loan.
- Novated lease. A novated lease involves you, your employer and a financier, with the loan repayments coming out of your pre-tax income. The responsibility of the payments is yours but it is your employer who makes the payments.
The benefits of applying for a car loan with CyberFinance
- Visibility. You're able to see the preliminary assessment that is drawn up by CyberFinance and the reasons it matched you with a lender. You can request this up to seven years after it helped you find a loan.
- Less work on your part. Using a car loan broker takes a lot of the work out of your hands. It will look at your needs and situation and find the best loan option for you without you having to spend time doing it yourself.
- Fast turnaround time. The application and financing process can be completed in as little as 24 hours.
- Free service. You will not pay any fees to use CyberFinance's services – it works by earning commission from lenders. If you are concerned about the effect of commission on their decision, remember you are entitled to see the reasoning behind their assessment.
- Car buying service. As a CyberFinance client you'll have complimentary access to its car buying service. You'll get a fleet discount, free delivery of your new car and a free tank of petrol on arrival.
- Dedicated consultant. You'll have your own consultant work with you throughout the application process. The consultant will handle everything from approval through to settlement of the loan.
What other products does CyberFinance offer?
Other than car loans, you can apply for the following products with CyberFinance:
- Comprehensive and Shortfall 'Gap' Insurance
- Loan Protection
- Extended Warranty
How you can apply with CyberFinance
Start your application by filling out the form above and clicking 'Do I qualify?'. If you do qualify, you'll be redirected to CyberFinance where you'll need to provide personal information for whoever is applying for the loan, details of the car, and information regarding your financial situation. It will compare its panel of lenders to find the right financing for you and then email your loan documents for signing.
CyberFinance can remove some of the hassle involved with applying for a car loan. If you're interested in a quick application and turnaround time, then consider letting CyberFinance help you get into your next car.
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Planning your retirement? Here are 4 things you need to know about reverse mortgages
SPONSORED: A reverse mortgage could let you use some of your home equity to fund your retirement costs. Here's what you need to know.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
How Budget 2020 will affect you
The complete guide to how tax changes and new regulations will hit your wallet.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Home run: Mortgage approvals soar to pre-COVID-19 levels
Finder research shows not even coronavirus can dampen Australia’s love affair with property.
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
ebroker Business Loans review
Whatever your business loan requirement, ebroker may be able to help. With a range of loan options from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders compared on-site, could you find the right loan for your business?
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert