CyberFinance car loans
Enjoy the benefits of a dedicated consultant finding the best loan for you with CyberFinance.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Starting your search for a car loan can be daunting – there are lots of loan options to choose from and you may not know which one is best for your needs. This is where brokers such as CyberFinance can help.
CyberFinance assesses your situation and requirements and then works with you to find a lender that suits your needs. Its service comes at no cost to you as it is paid a commission by the lender you end up matched with.
Compare other Car Loans
What kind of financing can you apply for?
CyberFinance can help you find a range of loans and financing solutions. These include:
- Personal car finance. These are secured car loans from banks, credit unions, building societies and lenders who specialise in car loans.
- Chattel mortgage. This involves a financial institution taking out a mortgage over the car that you purchase. You would make repayments and have full use of the car, with the "mortgage" being removed when the loan and balloon payment is repaid in full.
- Hire purchase.This is similar to a chattel mortgage, except in this case the financier purchases the vehicle on your behalf and essentially hires it back to you until you repay the loan amount in full. You do not own the car, but have use of it, while you're repaying the loan.
- Novated lease. A novated lease involves you, your employer and a financier, with the loan repayments coming out of your pre-tax income. The responsibility of the payments is yours but it is your employer who makes the payments.
The benefits of applying for a car loan with CyberFinance
- Visibility. You're able to see the preliminary assessment that is drawn up by CyberFinance and the reasons it matched you with a lender. You can request this up to seven years after it helped you find a loan.
- Less work on your part. Using a car loan broker takes a lot of the work out of your hands. It will look at your needs and situation and find the best loan option for you without you having to spend time doing it yourself.
- Fast turnaround time. The application and financing process can be completed in as little as 24 hours.
- Free service. You will not pay any fees to use CyberFinance's services – it works by earning commission from lenders. If you are concerned about the effect of commission on their decision, remember you are entitled to see the reasoning behind their assessment.
- Car buying service. As a CyberFinance client you'll have complimentary access to its car buying service. You'll get a fleet discount, free delivery of your new car and a free tank of petrol on arrival.
- Dedicated consultant. You'll have your own consultant work with you throughout the application process. The consultant will handle everything from approval through to settlement of the loan.
What other products does CyberFinance offer?
Other than car loans, you can apply for the following products with CyberFinance:
- Comprehensive and Shortfall 'Gap' Insurance
- Loan Protection
- Extended Warranty
How you can apply with CyberFinance
Start your application by filling out the form above and clicking 'Do I qualify?'. If you do qualify, you'll be redirected to CyberFinance where you'll need to provide personal information for whoever is applying for the loan, details of the car, and information regarding your financial situation. It will compare its panel of lenders to find the right financing for you and then email your loan documents for signing.
CyberFinance can remove some of the hassle involved with applying for a car loan. If you're interested in a quick application and turnaround time, then consider letting CyberFinance help you get into your next car.
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
Car loan statistics 2021
Finder research shows 2.7 million Australians have a car loan. Find out how much Aussies are borrowing, and how this has changed over time.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Toyota RAV4 car loans
Compare car loans and discover prices and specs of the Toyota RAV4.
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert