Vaya ups international call inclusions across all plans
Call overseas more frequently with Vaya’s updated plans.
Vaya has announced that it has improved the international calling component of its mobile phone plans, adding call inclusions to selected plans as well as dropping call costs to selected countries. As telcos jostle for the increasingly competitive consumer mobile market, the inclusion of international calls has become a battlefield, but it’s typically the province of higher-priced telcos rather than a budget player such as Vaya.
At the top end of Vaya’s plans sits the Unlimited XL plan, which includes unlimited standard national calls and texts and 9GB of data on either a month-to-month or a 12-month postpaid contract basis. This plan now comes with unlimited international calls to China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, the UK and the US.
Vaya has also made changes to the price of calls to international destinations across all plans, although the level of value depends on where it is you’re calling. Vaya highlights its per-minute pricing for calls to the UK, the US or Singapore, which will now cost just 2 cents per minute.
Vaya’s plans operate on Optus’s 4G network and operate on a post-paid basis.
- Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
- Finder’s RBA survey: Cash rate holds but rents could rise as much as 9.5% in 2024
- The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
- Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
- Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals