Vaya ups international call inclusions across all plans
Call overseas more frequently with Vaya’s updated plans.
Vaya has announced that it has improved the international calling component of its mobile phone plans, adding call inclusions to selected plans as well as dropping call costs to selected countries. As telcos jostle for the increasingly competitive consumer mobile market, the inclusion of international calls has become a battlefield, but it’s typically the province of higher-priced telcos rather than a budget player such as Vaya.
At the top end of Vaya’s plans sits the Unlimited XL plan, which includes unlimited standard national calls and texts and 9GB of data on either a month-to-month or a 12-month postpaid contract basis. This plan now comes with unlimited international calls to China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, the UK and the US.
Vaya has also made changes to the price of calls to international destinations across all plans, although the level of value depends on where it is you’re calling. Vaya highlights its per-minute pricing for calls to the UK, the US or Singapore, which will now cost just 2 cents per minute.
Vaya’s plans operate on Optus’s 4G network and operate on a post-paid basis.
- This week in streaming: Lara Croft leaps onto Stan and Netflix goes back to the ’90s
- What will define Australian fintech in 2019? We asked 5 leaders
- Craig Wright on SPV: “I’m sick of people not getting it”
- How to opt-out of My Health Record top Google search for Australians
- Money Hack: How to get $100 off when you buy wine online
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals