Compare Telstra Apple iPhone plans for September 2020
The most popular phone paired with Australia's biggest mobile network – here's how the match-up breaks down
What you need to know about Telstra's iPhone plans
All plans feature a minimum term of either 24 or 36 months and make use of Telstra's 4GX network. Data caps range from 15GB up to 150GB for each model of the iPhone, and you can choose from a variety of different colours and storage capacities.
What are the different Telstra iPhone plans?
Telstra offers four different plans for each iPhone handset, all of which include unlimited national talk and text every month. These start with the basic Small plan that comes with 15GB of data a month. The Medium plan steps it up with 60GB of data, the Large plan ups that to 100GB of data and the Extra Large plan tops out at 150GB of data.
How much do Telstra's iPhone plans cost?
Pricing for Telstra's iPhone plans depends on which handset you choose, with newer iPhone models and higher storage capacities attracting higher handset repayment costs.
Since Telstra's iPhone plans are only available on 24 or 36-month contracts, cancelling your contract before that time has passed means you'll have to pay out all the remaining handset repayments in one go.
Should you exceed your monthly data limit on any of Telstra's iPhone plans, you won't have to pay an excess usage charges. Instead, your Internet speed will be slowed to a maximum of 1.5Mbps until your next billing cycle starts.
- Access to one of the fastest mobile networks in Australia. Telstra's 4GX network boasts speeds up to six times as fast as regular 4G, and its iPhone handsets are fully compatible with 4GX.
- Plenty of data. With data caps ranging from 15GB a month to a whopping 150GB a month, it's easy to find the right cap to suit your online lifestyle.
- Extras galore. All Telstra's iPhone plans come with unmetered access to Telstra's live sports services.
- Costly. Even the oldest iPhone handsets will set you back a hefty chunk of cash each month, especially if you want a sizeable data cap.
- 24/36-month contracts only. You're locked in for the long term unless you want to pay a steep early termination charge.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Our Finder exclusive Circles.Life deal gives you double the data.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert