Telstra deals: Hurry to get $500+ off S21 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max
Telstra's 1-day flash sale is back.
Telstra's pumping you up for the weekend with its Telstra Day sale which promises up to $550 off popular handsets, including the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
The offers are available both in-store and online to new and existing customers.
This means you will need to sign up to a Telstra mobile plan (if you don't have one already) to take advantage of the discounted phone prices.
- Good to know: You only have today, 5 November at 11:59pm AEDT to grab yourself a bargain, or until stocks last.
All the popular Telstra Day phone deals
If you're keen to upgrade to a new phone, here are all the Telstra Day discounts you can look forward to today.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: $550 off
Save $550 on the S21 Ultra if you purchase the phone through Telstra.
Telstra's cheapest mobile plan costs $55 a month and comes with 40GB data. Assuming you go for S21 Ultra's 128GB model ($1,290 after discount) and pair it with this plan, you would pay:
- $90.83 a month over 36 months
- $108.75 a month over 24 months
- $162.50 a month over 12 months
Similarly, you can also get the 256GB model for $500 off and pay $1,394 after discount.
Samsung Galaxy S21: $300 off
If you're looking for a phone under the $1,000 mark, the entry level S21 model might be a good option. After discount and paired with Telstra's cheapest mobile plan, the 128GB model ($948) will cost you:
- $81.33 a month over 36 months
- $94.50 a month over 24 months
- $134 a month over 12 months
You can also get the 256GB variant for $1,044 after discount and pair it with any of Telstra's plans.
Compare Telstra S21 and S21 Ultra plans
iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max: $500 off
Apple enthusiasts can rest easy. The popular iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max also offer $500 worth of savings.
For the 128GB iPhone 12 Pro ($1,199 after discount) paired with Telstra's cheapest mobile plan, you can expect to pay:
- $88.31 a month over 36 months
- $104.96 a month over 24 months
- $154.92 a month over 12 months
For more storage, you can also save $500 on the 256GB and 512GB models and pay $1,369 and $1,719 respectively. Keep in mind that this doesn't include the cost of a Telstra plan yet.
If you're after the Pro Max, the 128GB model ($1,349 after discount) paired with Telstra's cheapest mobile plan will cost you:
- $92.47 a month over 36 months
- $111.21 a month over 24 months
- $167.42 a month over 12 months
Otherwise, you can apply the same discount on the 256GB and 512GB models and pay $1,519 or $1,869 respectively.
Compare Telstra iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max plans
$100 gift card with your phone plan
Apart from the discounts, Telstra's offering a $100 gift card to spend at your choice of over 50 retailers.
- The catch is you will need to get a new Medium mobile plan or above.
Telstra mobile plans
Telstra's upfront mobile plans start at $55 for 40GB.
But if you want to get the gift card, you will need to pay at least $65 monthly for 80GB.
The maximum you can go for is 180GB for $115 per month.
Although the prices are higher than average, you do get access to the following features:
- Telstra network, which reaches 99.5% of the Australian population
- 5G network access on the Medium plan or higher
- "Unlimited" data that lets you browse past your data allowance at a max speed of 1.5Mbps
- Data sharing between up to 10 mobile plans on the same account
- Data-free streaming of certain live sports
Would you rather buy the latest iPhone 13? Check out all the iPhone 13 phone plans available from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone.