Receive up to $100,000 in cover for Accidental Injury with Suncorp.
Although there is little we can do to avoid accidents from occurring, especially if they are caused by others or forces outside of our control, you can protect your financial future in the event of a more serious accident with Suncorp accidental injury plan.
This type of cover can offer you and your family with an invaluable peace of mind and financial protection for the future, allowing you to recover without any worries.
Suncorp Accidental Injury Insurance will provide a benefit payment up to $100,000 if you suffer an accidental injury. What's more, for every 3 years that you pay your premium you will receive 10% cash back.
What does the policy cover?
With Suncorp accidental injury plan in place, you have the peace of mind that you will not be left stressing over meeting your financial commitments, especially at a time when you need to focus on your health.
There are many features and benefits that you will get to enjoy when you take out the Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan. Some of these include (and not limited to):
- Level of Coverage; Standard or Plus Package: You have to the option to choose the level of cover and premium that suits with the Standard or Plus Package. The benefit payment of Plus Package is double that of the Standard Package, allowing greater financial protection for you and your family.
- Injury Benefit: The specified injury benefit (depending on which package you choose) will be payable if you have an accident and are suffering from any of the injuries listed on Suncorp accidental injury plan, such as:
- Loss of limbs or sight
- Loss of a single limb or eye
- Fractures; eg. hip, pelvis, skull, arm, foot, etc.
- Dislocations; hip, knee, ankle, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Automatic Indexation Benefit: To keep your accidental injury insurance in line with inflation, the specified benefits will be increased every year by the indexation factor of a maximum of 10%.
- Accidental Death Benefit: A lump sum benefit will be payable if you die as a result of an accident, within 365 days of the event occurring.
- Coverage until your 90th birthday: With Suncorp accidental injury policy, you will continue to be covered until you turn 90 years old.
- Cash Back Benefit: You will receive a 10% cash back on the premiums you have paid for every three years you have held your policy and you have not lodged a claim on your policy.
- Family Discount: If you also have an immediate family member that purchase Suncorp accidental injury plan, you and your family member will be eligible for a 10% discount on the premiums.
- No Medicals: You can apply for accidental injury cover from Suncorp without having to undertake any medical checks.
- 24/7 Worldwide Cover:You will have to access to cover 24/7, anywhere you are in the world.
When is the Accidental Injury Cover from Suncorp not payable?
Your accidental injury insurance claim will not be payable by Suncorp if the claim is a direct or indirect result of:
- Intentional self inflicted act
- Certain occupations that involve:
- Heights above 15 metres
- Working underground in the mining
- Carrying a firearm
- Working offshore with oil, gas, or petroleum
- Working overseas for the armed forces
- Activities that involve:
- Aerial pursuits
- Riding or driving with high speed in a race
- Mountaineering, rock climbing, abseiling or canyoning
- Diving into the depths of more than 45 metres
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Who can apply?
You will be eligible to apply for Suncorp accidental injury plan if you are:
- Between 18 and 75 years old;
- An Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia.
To apply for Suncorp accidental injury plan is very simple to do. You can fill out an application form online or over the phone with one of the insurance consultants. It is essential to read through the Product Disclosure Statements to determine whether or not this cover is suitable for your needs and situation.
It is recommended to speak to one of our experienced consultants to discuss your insurance needs and they will be able to advise you on the type of cover that may be more suited to your situation and the amount of cover that is appropriate.