The upcoming addition to Samsung's foldable phone line has been the subject of consistent rumours, so let's take a look at what we know.Read more…
Compare all Samsung S22 plans in Australia
It’ll cost you as little under $55 per month to sign up to a new Samsung S22 phone plan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Samsung S22 plans in Australia
You can use the filters below to either swap out the different S22 handsets, or set a budget and data limit to suit your needs.
Which is the best S22 plan?
The best S22 plan for you will really depend on what you're after. Consider the following:
- Does coverage matter to you? If you're looking for wider coverage, you'll want to stick to Telstra or Optus.
- How long do you want your repayment period to be? While you're not locked into a contract, a longer repayment period means you'll need to stick with the provider for longer. Remember 36 months is 3 years so consider whether you're happy to keep paying off your phone for 3 years, skipping a couple of the future phone launches.
- Are you interested in special offers? Some providers are still offering bonus accessories when you sign up to an S22 phone plan. Compare your options to find the one that suits you best.
Are there any special S22 deals?
Don't worry if you've missed the pre-order frenzy. There's still a few deals flying around that'll make buying the S22 that much sweeter.
- Vodafone's still offering its $600 bonus trade-in credit for eligible phones that are in good working order until 4 April 2022. For example, trading in the S21 Ultra 512GB could give you $720 of trade-in value plus $600 bonus credit. That's a total of $1,320 in savings.
- Telstra's S22 plans come with a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds and free 12-month subscription to Disney+. The last day of its S22 offer is 28 March 2022.
- Optus is giving away a bonus Galaxy Watch 4 (black, 44mm) worth $549 when you sign up to any Optus S22 plan. This offer is valid until 30 April 2022.
- You can also save up to $400 if you sign up with Woolworths Mobile (savings will vary between models).
What are Telstra's S22 plans like??
Telstra's turning up the heat with the latest Samsung flagship by giving away a free pair of Galaxy Buds and a 12-month subscription to Disney+.
You can pair these offers with any Telstra S22 phone plan over 12, 24 or 36 months. Leaving before your contract length means you will need to pay the remaining cost of the device outright.
Other perks and features of signing up to a Telstra plan include:
- 5G network access (on the Medium plan and higher)
- No excess data charges. Your speeds will be capped at 1.5Mbps once your monthly data allowance runs out
- Unlimited international texts to all countries and at least 30 minutes of free calls
- Data-free streaming of live sport
- Data sharing with up to 10 upfront mobile or data services linked to your account
- Telstra One Number, to use with a compatible smartwatch
What are Optus's S22 plans like?
Optus's shining the light on its S22 plans by offering a bonus Galaxy Watch 4 (44mm, black) worth $549.
Perks and features of signing up to an Optus plan include:
- 5G network access across all its plans
- Endless data. Your speeds will be capped at 1.5Mbps once you've used up your monthly data allowance
- Access to Optus Sport and OS Fitness included in your plan
- Data sharing across eligible plans linked to the same account
- Unlimited international calls and texts (Medium Choice Plus plan and higher)
What are Vodafone's S22 plans like?
If you hurry, Vodafone's $600 bonus trade-in credit could make signing up to its S22 plan much cheaper. That is as long as you have an eligible phone to trade that's in good working condition.
Plus, Vodafone's the only telco to offer a truly unlimited data plan which will work for anyone keen on big data but not big bucks.
You can pay for your S22 with Vodafone over 12, 24 or 36 months by pairing the cost of your phone with its mobile plan. In return you get:
- Infinite data. Your speeds will get capped at 2Mbps once you've chewed through your month's data allowance
- 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Access to arguably the best $5 international roaming add-on in Australia.
What are Woolworths Mobile's S22 plans like?
If you'd rather ditch the bonus accessories or entertainment extras and save actual money, Woolies could hit your sweet spot. Depending on which S22 model you choose, you're looking at up to $400 in savings.
You can sign up to a 24 or 36-month plan and in return get:
- Access to Telstra's 3G/4G network
- 10% off your groceries once a month
- Data banking up to 300GB
Read all our Samsung S22 guides for more information
This weekend, treat yourself with the best tech deals Australian online retailers have to offer, including eBay, Amazon and more.Read more…
It’s not quite Samsung’s cheapest Galaxy A series phone for 2022, but it might just be Samsung’s best value A series phone this year.Read more…
Here’s what we know about Samsung’s plans for a rollable phone with a partially-transparent display.Read more…
If you’re in need of a new desktop computer for work or pleasure, save money with one of these exceptional deals.Read more…
Amazon is offering an unmissable deal, with a bunch of freebies to go with the new Samsung A53.Read more…
The Galaxy A53 has just been unveiled. With its beefy specs and sub-$700 price, it might be the best value for money from Samsung in 2022.Read more…
Is this the mid-range powerhouse you've been waiting for?Read more…
Samsung is back in the mid-range phone game with the Galaxy A53 and A73 devices that do seem to offer great value for money.Read more…
We were prepared to hate on the Samsung Galaxy S22, but its small frame is misleading.Read more…
You only have 24 hours to score $50 off the Samsung Galaxy S22 with a free a Echo Show 8 and $337 worth of extras.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Compare all iPhone SE 2022 plans in Australia
Get this small beast from Apple for under $60 per month.
Circles.Life 120GB for $25 – Only available via Finder
You won't find this deal anywhere else.
Telstra Samsung Galaxy S22 plans: Pricing and availability
Get a free Samsung tablet worth $529 thrown in for free too.
Google Pixel 6 plans in Australia
Get Google's next generation Pixel from Telstra, Optus or Vodafone.
iPhone 13 plans in Australia
Find the best-value deal with your preferred network.
Optus Samsung plans
Grab a new Samsung phone on an Optus plan and choose between 12-, 24- and 36-month repayment periods.
Optus iPhone plans
Owning a new iPhone just got more affordable. Pair an iPhone with any Optus mobile plan, with no lock-in contract.
Vodafone Samsung plans
Getting a new phone doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Grab a new Samsung phone on a Vodafone plan and pay it off in monthly installments.
Telstra Samsung plans
Get a new Samsung phone on Australia’s largest mobile network when you sign up with Telstra. Compare Telstra Samsung plans here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
This Finder exclusive plan gets you a big data for under $1/day.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert