Find out where you can buy the Samsung Galaxy S23 phone range in Australia right now.Read more…
Compare all Samsung S22 plans in Australia
It’ll cost you as little under $55 per month to sign up to a new Samsung S22 phone plan.
Compare Samsung S22 plans in Australia
You can use the filters below to either swap out the different S22 handsets, or set a budget and data limit to suit your needs.
Which is the best S22 plan?
The best S22 plan for you will really depend on what you're after. Consider the following:
- Does coverage matter to you? If you're looking for wider coverage, you'll want to stick to Telstra or Optus.
- How long do you want your repayment period to be? While you're not locked into a contract, a longer repayment period means you'll need to stick with the provider for longer. Remember 36 months is 3 years so consider whether you're happy to keep paying off your phone for 3 years, skipping a couple of the future phone launches.
- Are you interested in special offers? Some providers are still offering bonus accessories when you sign up to an S22 phone plan. Compare your options to find the one that suits you best.
Are there any special S22 deals?
There's still a few deals flying around that'll make buying the S22 that much sweeter.
- Telstra's S22 plans come with 4 months of free trial for Spotify Premium, 2-month free trial of BINGE for new customers, and a 3-month free subscription to Telstra Device Security.
- You can get a bonus value of up to $540 with Optus's Upgrade and Protect when you sign up on their Promo Plan along with an S22 device.
- There are currently no S22 device offers from Vodafone, but you can trade-in your old device to save a few bucks when purchasing a new one.
What are Telstra's S22 plans like?
Save some bucks when you purchase an S22 device from Telstra by trading in your old phone. The credit that you will get will depend on the condition of your old device.
Other perks and features of signing up to a Telstra plan include:
- 5G network access (on the Basic plan and higher)
- No excess data charges. Your speeds will be capped at 1.5Mbps once your monthly data allowance runs out
- Unlimited international texts to all countries and at least 30 minutes of free calls
- Data sharing with up to 10 upfront mobile or data services linked to your account
What are Optus's S22 plans like?
Signing up with Optus means that you can get a bonus value of up to $540 with their Upgrade and Protect subscription included on the promo plan. This plan currently costs $69 per month (normally $89/month) for the first 12 months with 500GB of data.
Perks and features of signing up to an Optus plan include:
- 5G network access across all its plans
- Endless data. Your speeds will be capped at 1.5Mbps once you've used up your monthly data allowance
- Access to Optus SubHub and Optus Sport included in your plan
- Data sharing across eligible plans linked to the same account
- You have the option to include an Optus Upgrade and Protect subscription for an extra $15/mth when you buy a new eligible phone on a 12, 24 or 36 month device payment plan.
What are Vodafone's S22 plans like?
Get a trade-in credit when you trade your eligible old device to the Galaxy S22, that is as long as the device that you want to trade is in good working condition.
Plus, Vodafone's the only telco to offer a truly unlimited data plan which will work for anyone keen on big data but not big bucks.
You can pay for your S22 with Vodafone over 12, 24 or 36 months by pairing the cost of your phone with its mobile plan. In return you get:
- Infinite data. Your speeds will get capped at 2Mbps once you've chewed through your month's data allowance
- Access to arguably the best $5 international roaming add-on in Australia.
- Students with a valid student ID can get up to 300GB of bonus data per month. T&Cs apply.
Read all our Samsung S22 guides for more information
The Galaxy S23 Ultra looks an awful lot like the S22 Ultra, but Samsung has made some big changes in camera quality and performance.Read more…
For a limited time, Amazon is selling the critically acclaimed Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for 25% off the RRP.Read more…
You can get the new S23 for as little as $65 a month.Read more…
The telco giant's offers are definitely worth a glance.Read more…
The S23 series is officially on sale but the telcos are keeping things interesting with some new deals.Read more…
Save up to $800 on the latest Samsung phone or get bonus gifts worth up to $649.Read more…
Pre-order a new Samsung Galaxy S23 phone and score a bonus Samsung voucher.Read more…
Order the new Samsung Galaxy S23 through Optus and save with a generous pay-on-time discount.Read more…
There's plenty to look forward to in Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2023, with 3 new smartphones and much more expected to be unveiled.Read more…
Get this enormous Samsung Boxing Day deal at Amazon and enjoy premium smartphone performance at a bargain price tag.Read more…
Check out the Boxing Day sales available on a huge range of Samsung products from a variety of retailers.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Best prepaid mobile plans
Each month, we pick the best prepaid plans for 5 different categories to help you find the right mobile plan.
Best 365-day prepaid mobile plans
You could save money with these 365-day and other long expiry prepaid plans, especially if you don't need to use lots of data.
Best mobile plans for November 2023
Our experts have crunched the numbers to help you find the best mobile phone plan in Australia.
Best Optus MVNO plans
Looking for a great phone plan from a provider that uses the Optus network? There's something available no matter what you're looking for.
3G vs 4G: What’s the difference?
You can expect faster speeds on the 4G network and even faster with 5G.
Best mobile plans for international calls from Australia
Calling overseas can be costly if you don't have the right plan. Here's how to pick out the best plans to meet your international calling needs.
Best mobile plans for students
From budget-conscious to international students, these mobile plans offer something for every type of student.
Best mobile plans for seniors
We’ve narrowed down the options to help you find the best no-nonsense mobile plan for your needs.
Best mobile plans for kids
Getting a phone for your children is an important decision to make, so here are the things to consider when choosing a mobile plan for your kids.
Optus contract mobile plans
Everything you need to know about Optus' My Plan Plus contract plans.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best value offers.
Ask an Expert