Qantas Money offers a range of home loans for both owner-occupiers and investors. Take a look at its home loans in the table below or learn more about this lender.
Compare Qantas Money loans for December 2023
Hit the "Load more" button to compare a bigger selection of products and hit the green button to go to Qantas Money's website to start an enquiry or learn more about the loan.
Qantas Money key facts
- Qantas Money home loans come with 100,000 Qantas Points every year for the life of the loan.
- You need at least a 10% deposit with Lender's Mortgage Insurance.
- Home loans can be fixed or variable for both owner-occupiers and investors.
- The loan is serviced through Bendigo Bank. Some transactions, like cash redraw, can be done in a Bendigo Bank branch.
Review by our senior home loans writer Richard Whitten
Qantas Money home loan key features
Here are the key features and details you need to know about Qantas Money's mortgage products.
|Minimum deposit||90% for borrowers taking out Lender's Mortgage Insurance. Without LMI, and for homes with a value of up to $2m, you need at least a 20% deposit; for homes with a value of more than $2m, you need at least a 25% deposit.|
|Offset account||You have the option of having a 100% offset account attached to your home loan for a fee of $10 a month.|
|Repayment options||You can choose a home loan where you pay off the principal and interest or up to 5 years interest only.|
|Rate match||Qantas Money offers variable and fixed interest rate loans.|
How do I apply for a Qantas Money home loan?
To apply for a Qantas Money home loan, visit the Qantas Money website where you can apply online. The process includes digital verification of identity and settlement processes for most applications.
Make sure you have the relevant documents, as below, to complete your application. The application can be completed in minutes and Qantas Money will confirm borrower details in real time.
For any problems you can use the system’s WebChat during the application, as well as 7-day customer support.
When applying for a Qantas Money home loan, a borrower should generally meet the following criteria:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
- Qantas Membership. You must be or intend to become a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
When you apply for a home loan with Qantas Money you may need to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
📄 Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
📄 Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
📄 Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
How to apply for a home loan