September 2021 Update: Gerogie rebrand to OnlineAuto.com.au
If you are looking for a review of Georgie the car buying platform, you are in the right place. In September 2021 Georgie rebranded to OnlineAuto.com.au.
OnlineAuto is an Australian car buying service that helps customers save money on their new car purchases. It offers a specialist service to help buyers select the right vehicle for their needs at the best possible price, without the hassle of having to visit a dealership.
OnlineAuto has no ties to any dealerships or brands of car, so there is no brand bias when it comes to sending you the best deals on the market. Find out more about how OnlineAuto could help you find the right car for your needs today.
Things to consider about OnlineAuto.com.au
OnlineAuto.com.au is not a lender or a broker, but a car buying platform that helps buyers to find the right car for their needs at the lowest available cost. It's also important to note OnlineAuto.com.au only provides its service for customers looking to buy new cars.
To buy a car using OnlineAuto.com.au's platform, simply submit your information on the OnlineAuto.com.au website. Shortly afterwards, you will be contacted by an OnlineAuto.com.au car buying specialist for a consultation, then within 48 hours you will be sent a selection of the best deals that meet vehicle requirements. OnlineAuto.com.au can even organise for you to have a test drive. Once you've found and purchased your perfect car, OnlineAuto.com.au can deliver it direct to your door.
Should you wish to upgrade your current car, OnlineAuto.com.au can help facilitate a trade-in. It can also help you to organise car finance and insurance through its partnered providers. And if you're looking for a work vehicle, there are even novated leasing options to the platform.
Features of OnlineAuto.com.au
This platform includes the following features:
- Find a car to suit your needs. OnlineAuto.com.au can help you to locate the ideal car for your lifestyle.
- Get the best price. OnlineAuto.com.au helps you to navigate the current deals on the market.
- Finance option available. If you're looking for car finance with your new car purchase, OnlineAuto.com.au can put you in touch with one of its trusted partnered lenders.
- Trade-in option available. The platform is equipped with an option for trade-ins.
- Test-drives available. If you prefer to try before you buy, you can request a test-drive.
- Get results fast. Once you've had your consultation, it takes just 48 hours to be sent your offers from across Australia.
- Delivery or pick-up. OnlineAuto.com.au offers a delivery service straight to your door, as well as a pick-up option, should you prefer.
- Novated lease options. Looking to find a new car for work? OnlineAuto.com.au can help you to secure a novated lease.
- Insurance options. OnlineAuto.com.au can help you to insure your new wheels over the phone.
- Warranty included. Because OnlineAuto.com.au only facilitates the purchase of new cars, all vehicle purchases come with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Repayment calculator. This platform features an in-built repayment calculator, to help you work out your budgeting options.
- No brand bias. OnlineAuto.com.au has no affiliations with any manufacturer brands.
Fees and charges
Because OnlineAuto.com.au is not a lender, there will be no interest charges involved with purchasing a car through the platform. For more information on how OnlineAuto.com.au makes money or if there are any fees involved for customers, you can call 1300 719 925.
How do I make an enquiry?
To get a price estimate on a car from OnlineAuto.com.au, simply click "Go to site" then enter your state and the brand of car you're looking for. You will be immediately presented with various car options, from which you can apply to receive a quote.
If you would like to submit an enquiry, you simply have to provide your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
While OnlineAuto.com.au does offer a finance service, it's still a good idea to compare a range of car loans yourself before opting for this service.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked