Yomojo Mobile Plans
With a mix of prepaid plans on offer, there’s a Yomojo mobile plan to suit everyone.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
With a focus on families, Yomojo provides plenty of features that encourage families to hop on board. They have a ton of prepaid plans for you to choose from on the Optus network, with discounts on offer if you add several plans to a single account.
- Family bundling discounts.
- Decent value on all plans.
- 30-day expiry periods means less recharges throughout the year.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Yomojo's prepaid plans
Figure out how much data you need and pick one of Yomojo's several competitive prepaid plans.
Yomojo review: Why choose them?
Yomojo has a solid range of competitively priced prepaid plans that hit most data values. Yomojo also provides:
- Family discounts. You can potentially get discounts on the price of your plan if you add several plans to the same account.
- Data bolt-ons. If you need just a little bit of extra data before your next recharge, you can buy an additional 1GB for $11 or 2GB for $20.
- Decent value. Yomojo's plans offer a good deal of data for what they cost at every price point.
- 30-day expiry. Yomojo's expiry periods last for a full month, so you'll get more bang for your buck than a 28-day expiry plan.
- No extras. Yomojo doesn't offer any fancy extra features with its plans, so you'll have to pick another provider if you want those.
Yomojo network coverage
Yomojo uses the Optus 4G network, which reaches about 98.5% of Australians.
How do I switch to Yomojo?
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert