After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Yomojo mobile phone plans
With a mix of no-lock-in SIM-only plans, Yomojo has a mobile plan for everyone.
Is Yomojo right for me?
- What does Yomojo offer? SIM-only mobile plans through the Optus 3G and 4G networks. For serious data lovers, Yomojo also offers mobile broadband plans on the same Optus networks.
- Product highlights: Low monthly rates, sizeable data caps, no-lock-in contracts.
- Watch out for: Yomojo's 90GB plan packs a lot of data, but since its network coverage is limited to 3G, download speeds will be considerably slower than on a standard 4G plan. Make sure you're okay with those slower speeds before signing up.
Compare mobile plans below
Yomojo SIM-only plans
Yomojo's SIM-only plans explained
- Yomojo Kids 1GB: 200mins calls and unlimited texts, 1GB data, 30-day expiry, $9.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 2GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 2GB data, 30-day expiry, $15.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 10GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 10GB data, 30-day expiry, $25.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 25GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 25GB data, 30-day expiry, $35.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 45GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 45GB data, 30-day expiry, $49.90
Families looking to sign up to Yomojo can save even more by bundling multiple plans under the same account. Depending on how many plans you bundle together, the telco will discount the total monthly cost by anywhere from 5% up to 15%.
How does Yomojo compare?
- Pricing is very budget-friendly
- Family discounts can save you a serious chunk of cash
Why should you consider Yomojo?
For its Unlimited plans, Yomojo offers discounts under its "Family Bundles" scheme, with pricing cuts from 5% up to 15% of the total cost depending on how many unlimited services you bundle together.
Yomojo's plans largely operate on rolling 30-day terms with automatic renewals, which is very handy if you don't want to be stuck without service because you forgot to renew, while still giving you the flexibility to move if you need to.
Yomojo mobile deals
Bundle multiple SIMs & get up to 15% off your total bill. T&Cs apply
|View eligible plans|
|Yomojo 4G $25.90 10GB 30 Days||Unlimited standard calls|
|Yomojo 4G $49.90 45GB 30 Days||Unlimited standard calls|
|Yomojo 4G $35.90 25GB 30 Days||Unlimited standard calls|
|Yomojo 4G $15.90 2GB 30 Days||Unlimited standard calls|
|Yomojo 4G Kid's Plan $9.90 1GB 30 Days||200 standard minutes|
How to recharge Yomojo prepaid services
Yomojo's prepaid services operate on a month-to-month basis and can be topped up via the following methods:
- Online via credit card: Yomojo Mobile operates a customer portal for recharges paid for through its customer Dashboard via credit or debit card.
- Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown
- Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
- Vodafone’s 5G network is now online
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
Read more on this topic
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans April 2020 We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert