Yomojo Mobile provides prepaid plans with a variety of build-it-yourself inclusion packages.
What services does Yomojo Mobile offer?
Yomojo Mobile provides mobile and data services on Optus’ Australian 4G network. It’s purely a SIM-only provider, so you’ll have to provide your own unlocked handset to take advantage of its deals. Its plans operate on either post or prepaid methods depending on the plan chosen.
How much does Yomojo Mobile cost?
Yomojo Mobile offers a variety of plan products. Its Unlimited plans range from $19.90 to $39.90 with unlimited standard national calls and texts and a range of data inclusions. Its Pay As You Go (PAYG) plan takes prepaid credit with standard national calls charged at 11c per minute, SMS messages charged at 9c each and data charged at 5c per MB.
Yomojo also offers "personalised" plans that allow you to set a variety of call, text and data inclusions depending on your predicted usage. The lowest possible cost for this type of plan would be $5 for a simple data pack plan, ranging all the way up to $139 per month for a plan with all the trimmings. There’s a wide variety of flexibility within these plans that can alter the overall pricing quite remarkably.
What extras does Yomojo Mobile offer?
Yomojo’s play is as a SIM-only provider with budget sensibilities as its core selling point. As such, extras are thin on the ground excluding the ability to tailor the "personalised" plans to your liking.
- Unlimited Calls And Texts: This is becoming more standard across many providers, but still, it's handy to not have to think about how much calling or texting allocation you've got left if you choose this option.
- Build Your Own Plans: Yomojo allows for a massive variety of different plans to build to your exact specifications, so if you wanted a texts-only plan, or one with light data, you could do so.
- Auto-renewal: Yomojo's model auto-renews your "prepaid" plan, so it's more like a month-to-month offering unless you're diligent.
Yomojo Mobile prepaid recharge options
Yomojo Mobile's prepaid services operate on a pay as you go basis with a wide variety of expiry periods depending on your precise customisation choices. Still, the time will come when your credit expires, and that's when you'll need to top up your service:
- Online via credit card: Yomojo Mobile operates a customer portal for recharges paid for through its customer Dashboard via credit or debit card.
- Via cheque or money order: Yomojo will accept payments via cheque or money order posted to its offices, although you would need to allow time for any physical payments made to arrive at Yomojo's offices and to clear into its accounts before they were applied.