With a mix of individually tailored, pay as you go or unlimited SIM-only plans, Yomojo has a mobile plan for everyone.
Yomojo operates a variety of SIM-only mobile phone services utilising the Optus 4G network. Yomojo's personalised and Unlimited plans operate on a postpaid basis, which means that you pay a flat fixed fee for a quantity of service and then you pay any excess fees for additional usage above those service quantities.
|Score 10GB for $34.90 on the Optus 4G network with Yomojo||Yomojo offers super-fast data and lots of it at a steal. See what's available with Yomojo's Optus 4G plans.||
However, Yomojo's Pay As You Go plans operate on a prepaid basis, which means you pay upfront and your credit lasts for 90 days, in which time you can use Yomojo's mobile services up to the limit of your purchased credit.
Yomojo Pay As You Go SIM-only plans
Where Yomojo's Personalised Plans allow you to build up a 30-day postpaid plan with a lot of flexibility in selections, its Pay As You Go SIM-only plan instead puts the flexibility in your actual usage of services.
That's because, like most pay as you go plans, you charge up with a quantity of credit of your choosing, and then pay set plan rates depending on your actual usage. As such, what you're getting out of each 90-day recharge depends on your usage, charged as follows:
- Yomojo Pay As You Go calls: 11c per minute
- Yomojo Pay As You Go SMS: 9c each
- Yomojo Pay As You Go data: 5c per MB
- Yomojo Pay As You Go international calls: From 20c per minute
Yomojo Unlimited SIM-only plans
Maybe you like to talk a lot (or live in an SMS world), and Yomojo's more modular plans don't appeal. That's where its Unlimited SIM-only plans come to the rescue, with a range of plans that offer unlimited standard national call and text inclusions alongside a data inclusion relative to the plan cost. At the time of writing, those plans compare as follows:
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 1GB: 200mins calls and unlimited texts, 1GB data, 30 day expiry, $9.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 2GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 2GB data, 30 day expiry, $15.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 4GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 4GB data, 30 day expiry, $29.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 10GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 10GB data, 30 day expiry, $34.90
Yomojo also offers a number of high-data, 3G-only plans if you're after a lot of data and don't require 4G speeds to utilise it. In effect, you're trading that potential 4G speed for a lot more data at the following price points:
- Yomojo Unlimited 3G 30GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 30GB data, 30 day expiry, $59.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 3G 90GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 90GB data, 30 day expiry, $89.90
How does Yomojo compare?
For its PAYG plans, Yomojo Mobile compares favourably against a range of other providers in terms of its general call, text and data costs, although as always it's worth comparing against a range of prepaid providers on more standard terms. Here's how Yomojo compares against a range of providers spending only $15 or less per month with up to 90 days of expiry:
Yomojo's Unlimited SIM-only plans start at a very agreeable $19.90 per month with unlimited standard national calls and texts included. Here's what you could get on a rolling monthly basis from other providers at the same price point:
Why should you consider Yomojo?
Yomojo's value proposition for its Personalised plans lies in the fact that they allow you to build highly tailored plans to suit your needs, as long as you're sure what those needs are likely to be. There's a slight downside in that you can't build a plan with unlimited calls or texts locally, but for other purposes, especially if you don't want to pay for data or international call inclusions that you're not going to use, there's some solid appeal.
For its Unlimited plans, Yomojo offers discounts under its "Family Bundles" scheme, with pricing cuts from 5% up to 15% of the total cost depending on how many unlimited services you bundle together.
Yomojo's plans largely operate on rolling 30-day terms with automatic renewals, which is very handy if you don't want to be stuck without service because you forgot to renew, while still giving you the flexibility to move if you need to.
How to recharge Yomojo prepaid services
Yomojo Mobile's prepaid services operate on a pay as you go basis with a wide variety of expiry periods depending on your precise customisation choices. Still, the time will come when your credit expires, and that's when you'll need to top up your service:
- Online via credit card: Yomojo Mobile operates a customer portal for recharges paid for through its customer Dashboard via credit or debit card.
- Via cheque or money order: Yomojo will accept payments via cheque or money order posted to its offices, although you would need to allow time for any physical payments to arrive at Yomojo's offices and to clear into its accounts before they were applied.
Compare all mobile providers
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Save 50% on your phone bill with OVO Mobile’s half-price deal
- Optus Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for April 2018
- Kogan Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for April 2018
- KISS Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for April 2018