Yomojo Mobile Plans
With a mix of prepaid plans on offer, there’s a Yomojo mobile plan to suit everyone.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
With a focus on families, Yomojo provides plenty of features that encourage families to hop on board. They have a ton of prepaid plans for you to choose from on the Optus network, with discounts on offer if you add several plans to a single account.
- Family bundling discounts.
- Decent value on all plans.
- 30-day expiry periods means less recharges throughout the year.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Yomojo's prepaid plans
Figure out how much data you need and pick one of Yomojo's several competitive prepaid plans.
Yomojo review: Why choose them?
Yomojo has a solid range of competitively priced prepaid plans that hit most data values. Yomojo also provides:
- Family discounts. You can potentially get discounts on the price of your plan if you add several plans to the same account.
- Data bolt-ons. If you need just a little bit of extra data before your next recharge, you can buy an additional 1GB for $11 or 2GB for $20.
- Decent value. Yomojo's plans offer a good deal of data for what they cost at every price point.
- 30-day expiry. Yomojo's expiry periods last for a full month, so you'll get more bang for your buck than a 28-day expiry plan.
- No extras. Yomojo doesn't offer any fancy extra features with its plans, so you'll have to pick another provider if you want those.
Yomojo network coverage
Yomojo uses the Optus 4G network, which reaches about 98.5% of Australians.
How do I switch to Yomojo?
More guides on Finder
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
Plans for pocket Wi-Fi and dongles
Wi-Fi dongles and pocket Wi-Fi are an easy way for you to get connected to the Internet while you're out and about.
Vodafone iPhone plans
Vodafone has some great deals if you're looking for an affordable way to own a new iPhone, with no excess data charges involved.
Black Friday 2020: Best mobile plan deals
Top deals include 500GB for $55 from Vodafone, triple the data from Circles.Life and 50% off amaysim long expiry plans.
Data only SIM plans
Data only SIM plans can be easily inserted into your iPad or tablet for wireless Internet on the go.
TPG’s new MVNO, Felix, comes with ‘unlimited’ data but at capped speeds. Is it worth it, or are there better plans out there?
No, you hang up: Aussies reluctant to break up with big three telcos
Australians stand to save about $100 a year on their mobile phone bill, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert