With a mix of unlimited SIM-only plans, Yomojo has a mobile plan for everyone.
Yomojo operates a variety of SIM-only mobile phone services utilising the Optus 4G network. Yomojo's Unlimited plans operate on a prepaid basis but are set to automatically renew every 30 days, with any excess usage charged in a piecemeal fashion.
Maybe you like to talk a lot (or live in an SMS world), and Yomojo's more modular plans don't appeal. That's where its Unlimited SIM-only plans come to the rescue, with a range of plans that offer unlimited standard national call and text inclusions alongside a data inclusion relative to the plan cost. At the time of writing, those plans compare as follows:
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 1GB: 200mins calls and unlimited texts, 1GB data, 30 day expiry, $9.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 2GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 2GB data, 30 day expiry, $15.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 4GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 4GB data, 30 day expiry, $29.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4G 10GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 10GB data, 30 day expiry, $34.90
Yomojo also offers a number of high-data, 3G-only plans if you're after a lot of data and don't require 4G speeds to utilise it. In effect, you're trading that potential 4G speed for a lot more data at the following price points:
- Yomojo Unlimited 3G 30GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 30GB data, 30 day expiry, $59.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 3G 90GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 90GB data, 30 day expiry, $89.90
Yomojo's Unlimited SIM-only plans start at a very agreeable $15.90 per month with unlimited standard national calls and texts included. Families looking to purchase multiple SIM cards on a single account are eligible for an even better deal, with discounts of up to 15% when bundling more than one plan together.
Here's what you could get on a rolling monthly basis from other providers at the same price point:
For its Unlimited plans, Yomojo offers discounts under its "Family Bundles" scheme, with pricing cuts from 5% up to 15% of the total cost depending on how many unlimited services you bundle together.
Yomojo's plans largely operate on rolling 30-day terms with automatic renewals, which is very handy if you don't want to be stuck without service because you forgot to renew, while still giving you the flexibility to move if you need to.
Yomojo Mobile's prepaid services operate on a month-to-month basis, and can be topped up via the following methods:
- Online via credit card: Yomojo Mobile operates a customer portal for recharges paid for through its customer Dashboard via credit or debit card.
- Via cheque or money order: Yomojo will accept payments via cheque or money order posted to its offices, although you would need to allow time for any physical payments to arrive at Yomojo's offices and to clear into its accounts before they were applied.