With a mix of no-lock-in SIM-only plans, Yomojo has a mobile plan for everyone.
Get Kids plan with 1GB Data + 200 mins calls for $9.90 from Yomojo deals
Is Yomojo right for me?
- What does Yomojo offer? SIM-only mobile plans through the Optus 3G and 4G networks. For serious data lovers, Yomojo also offers mobile broadband plans on the same Optus networks.
- Product highlights: Low monthly rates, sizeable data caps, no-lock-in contracts.
- Watch out for: Yomojo's 90GB plan packs a lot of data, but since its network coverage is limited to 3G, download speeds will be considerably slower than on a standard 4G plan. Make sure you're okay with those slower speeds before signing up.
Yomojo SIM-only plans
Yomojo's SIM-only plans explained
- Yomojo Kids 1GB: 200mins calls and unlimited texts, 1GB data, 30-day expiry, $9.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 2GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 2GB data, 30-day expiry, $15.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 4GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 4GB data, 30-day expiry, $19.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 10GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 10GB data, 30-day expiry, $29.90
- Yomojo Unlimited 16GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 16GB data, 30-day expiry, $34.90
Yomojo also offers a single high-data, 3G-only plan if you're after a lot of data and don't require 4G speeds to utilise it. In effect, you're trading that potential 4G speed for a lot more data at the following price point:
- Yomojo Unlimited 3G 90GB: Unlimited calls and texts, 90GB data, 30-day expiry, $89.90
Families looking to sign up to Yomojo can save even more by bundling multiple plans under the same account. Depending on how many plans you bundle together, the telco will discount the total monthly cost by anywhere from 5% up to 15%.
How does Yomojo compare?
- Pricing is very budget-friendly
- Family discounts can save you a serious chunk of cash
- 90GB 3G plan is one of the largest in the SIM-only space
Why should you consider Yomojo?
For its Unlimited plans, Yomojo offers discounts under its "Family Bundles" scheme, with pricing cuts from 5% up to 15% of the total cost depending on how many unlimited services you bundle together.
Yomojo's plans largely operate on rolling 30-day terms with automatic renewals, which is very handy if you don't want to be stuck without service because you forgot to renew, while still giving you the flexibility to move if you need to.
How to contact Yomojo
|Phone||1300 966 656|
|Support hours||Mon to Fri: 9am to 5pm|
How to recharge Yomojo prepaid services
Yomojo's prepaid services operate on a month-to-month basis and can be topped up via the following methods:
- Online via credit card: Yomojo Mobile operates a customer portal for recharges paid for through its customer Dashboard via credit or debit card.