Internode isn’t one for simplicity, but the company’s mobile plans can be a good fit for clients looking for a quality service with no-lock-in contracts.
Sorry, we can't find any deals for this provider right now.
To see the latest mobile deals from all Aussie telcos, head over to our mobile plan comparison page.
As for mobile, they offer a decent selection of mobile plans available on a month-to-month basis, all for under $40/month. As long as you already have a handset, these plans might be a good fit, since they boast generous data and international minutes on higher tiers. Internode’s mobile plans run on the Optus network, so coverage is unlikely to be a problem.
Internode’s Starter and Value plans come with limited inclusions. Starter users get 1GB data, Value users 2GB. Both plans pack $550 of value for calls and texts. As for the telco’s remaining three plans, they all offer unlimited standard and national calls/texts. Data ranges from 3GB to 9GB. On the top two plans, Internode throws in international credit as well, $100 and $300 respectively.
Plans are available on a month-to-month contract, with no early cancellation charge. As a result, you can leave anytime if unhappy with the service.
How to use an Internode coupon code
- Head to the Internode website.
- Click on 'Mobile Plans' under 'Residential'.
- Review plans until you find one that best suits your needs.
- Once you're settled on a plan, click 'Sign Up' or 'Change Plan' if you're an existing customer.
- In the next screen, enter your personal information (address, name, email etc.) At the bottom of the form you'll see the 'Promo Code' field. Type your coupon code and hit 'Next'.
- Go through the next steps of the sign-up process to finalise your order.
Didn’t find the deal you were looking for? Browse Internode’s everyday deals below.