How to switch your mobile to amaysim
It's as quick and easy as ordering a pizza.
Changing mobile providers used to be a stressful task full of complex contracts and lengthy delays, but nowadays it's a relatively painless process involving little more than filling out a few online forms and waiting for a new SIM card to be mailed out to you.
Say you want to switch over to amaysim, for example. The whole thing can be done online and takes just a few simple steps to accomplish. All you need is an unlocked handset, an Australian address, an active email address and a valid form of Australian ID. Then just follow these quick and easy steps to make the switch:
Valid forms of Australian ID
- Credit or debit card in your name, issued by an Australian Banking institution
- Driver's license, issued within Australia
- Australian passport/International passport with valid Australian visa
- Medicare card
1: Pick your plan
2: Click "Buy now"
3: Choose whether to keep your old phone number or get a new one
4: Enter your address and payment details
5: Wait for your new SIM card to arrive in the post
6: Activate your new SIM
Simply load up amaysim's SIM activation page and enter the 13-digit number located on your new SIM card.
7 (optional): Wait for amaysim to port your old phone number across to your new SIM.
This usually only takes a couple of hours, and you can continue to use your old SIM in the meantime.
Now you're all set to start using your new amaysim mobile service. Congratulations!
- amaysim deals: Discount codes and coupons for October 2018
- amaysim’s giving free renewals to Patrick (or Patricia) for St Patrick’s Day
- Get three free plan renewals when you purchase the Samsung Galaxy S9 through amaysim
- amaysim ups mobile plan data inclusions: 20GB for $50
- New plans from amaysim are for text and talk budget fans