Integral Energy – Rebranded to Endeavour Energy

integral-energyOnce one of the largest state-owned providers, now defunct and known as Endeavour Energy.

Integral energy is no longer an active provider in its previous form. In 1995 Integral was formed by a merging of two providers: Prospect and Illawarra Electricity. After this merger, Integral became one of the biggest state-owned providers in the country, providing electricity to 2.1 million customers.

In 2011, the Integral brand was sold to Origin Energy. The distribution networks remained state-owned, but operate under the name of Endeavour Energy.

Could you switch to Integral Energy?

No. There are no options to switch to Integral Energy. The networks are now owned and run by Endeavour Energy.

Was this content helpful to you? No  Yes

Related Posts

More energy guides

Ask an Expert

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and Privacy & Cookies Policy.

14 Responses

  1. Default Gravatar
    PhillipaDecember 12, 2017

    I paid a security deposit of $120 to Prospect Electricity before it became Integral Energy. I closed the account under Integral Energy when I moved, but to my memory and records I was not refunded the $120 security deposit; nor was it discounted from my final bill. Could these records be located and rectified please?

    • finder Customer Care
      RenchDecember 13, 2017Staff

      Hi Phillipa,

      Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that we are not affiliated with Integral Energy or any company we feature on our site and so we can only offer you general advice.

      As long as you can verify your details with regarding your previous account with Prospect Electricity/Integral Energy, you should be able to check/request a refund of your security deposit. Please contact Integral Energy directly to further assist you.

  2. Default Gravatar
    wandaMay 9, 2017

    My partner has a default with integral energy only for $173 he has never received anything for this account and he wants to fix it and to pay it but has no details to where he can pay or account he can pay it to.

    • finder Customer Care
      HaroldMay 11, 2017Staff

      Hi Wanda,

      Regarding this matter you would need to coordinate directly with the provider to settle the current issue. They will be able to provide you the available options that considering your current circumstances.


  3. Default Gravatar
    JulieOctober 21, 2016

    Hi there, I have just purchased a property. I have taken ownership from Monday 17th October. I need the electricity for this property to be transferred into my name. I will be renting the property but I am currently doing renovations and this won’t be rented until late November. It also has the gas on but I don’t wish to have the gas connected. I would like the gas disconnected. Could you please help me with this.
    Kind regards

    • finder Customer Care
      MayNovember 1, 2016Staff

      Hi Julie,

      Thank you for your question.

      On this page, you’ll be able to find a list of energy suppliers which you may compare. You can click on the green “Enquire Now” button if you wish to discuss your options and requirements with the provider.

      I hope this could help.


  4. Default Gravatar
    MelissaOctober 18, 2016

    Is it possible for you to look up an address and find an old Integral Energy bill?

    • finder Customer Care
      JasonOctober 18, 2016Staff

      Hi Melissa,

      Thanks for your question.

      Unfortunately you’ve come through to, an Australia comparison and information service and not Integral Energy.

      We recommend that you speak to Origin Energy via phone at 13 24 61 to enquire if they can look up an address for you using an old Integral Energy bill.

      I hope this help.



  5. Default Gravatar
    ailsaMarch 31, 2016

    Could you tell me if you supply electricity to XXXXXX as I am the owner of the property & need a meter reading XXXXXXXX for new tenants

    • finder Customer Care
      ShirleyMarch 31, 2016Staff

      Hi Ailsa,

      Thanks for your question. Unfortunately you’ve come through to, an Australia comparison and information service and not Integral Energy.

      We recommend that you speak to Integral Energy directly to enquire if they can supply electricity to the address you’ve specified. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a better deal on your energy supplier, you can speak to one of our energy consultants.

  6. Default Gravatar
    nayanNovember 23, 2015

    My electricity just went out as plugging in air con and all my switches in box are on but the integral one ripple control receiver with wire locks what do i do

    • finder Customer Care
      ShirleyNovember 23, 2015Staff

      Hi Nayan,

      Thanks for your question.

      Please contact Origin Energy – they’re available until 9pm on 13 24 61.


  7. Default Gravatar
    BiancaNovember 18, 2015

    I have Dimplex Portable Air Conditioner and I would like to know how much it is costing me to run.

    Thank you

    • finder Customer Care
      ShirleyNovember 18, 2015Staff

      Hi Bianca,

      Thanks for your question.

      Unfortunately without knowing the model of your Dimplex Air conditioner and the plan you’re currently on with Integral Energy, its hard to say. You can provide us with those details, though the easiest way to find out would be to speak to Integral Energy directly on 13 24 61 as they’ll be able to bring up the details of the account and check your usage.

      Hope this helps,

Ask a question
Go to site