In the modern world energy is essential. Read on to see if Sydney-based Essential Energy could save you money on your bills.
Who is Essential Energy?
Essential Energy is owned by the State Government of New South Wales, and manages an energy grid that covers 95% of the state as well as parts of Southern Queensland.
What services do they provide?
Essential Energy provide electricity to power residential, community and business properties in NSW and South East QLD. Some of their primary services include:
- 24/7 on call servicing for power outages and faults
- Maintenance of power poles, wires and streetlights
- High quality power with cost-effective pricing solutions
Could you switch to Essential Energy?
If you live in an area serviced by Essential Energy (New South Wales and parts of southern Queensland) and are looking to switch your energy providers, then you might be eligible to switch to Essential Energy. Contact your energy consultant for advice and full information on how to get the most from your new package, and what the switch will mean for you.
Pros and cons of Essential Energy deals
- Green — Essential Energy has a commitment to reducing the carbon footprint of its power.
- Community — It also has numerous community initiatives ongoing in New South Wales.
- Availability — Only available in parts of New South Wales and southern Queensland.
How to switch to Essential Energy
If you live in New South Wales or southern Queensland and are interested in finding out more about Essential Energy, then simply head over to its website for more information.Back to top