Citi Personal Loan Plus – Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 10.9% (variable)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a personal loan for your car, offering a variable rate with fixed repayments, meaning you always know what you’re paying each month. You can choose a loan term of 3, 4 or 5 years but with the option to make extra repayments you could end up paying it off sooner with no early repayment fees. There are also no monthly or ongoing fees and you can continue to access available credit without the need to reapply.
Flexible loan terms with 3-, 4- or 5-year options
Fixed repayments so you know how much you’re paying and for how long
No monthly or annual fees
A reusable line of credit means you can tap into available credit without having to reapply
Not among the lowest interest rates in the market
|Product Name||Citi Personal Loan Plus - Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||10.9%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||11.19%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$55,000|
Main points to consider with the Citi car loan
With Citi’s Personal Loan Plus you can buy a new or used car and pay it off over a fixed period that works for you. There are options to pay off your loan over 3, 4 or 5 years – but Citi offers extra repayments at no extra cost so you have the flexibility to pay it off sooner.
Although there is a one-off establishment fee, there are no other monthly or ongoing fees for you to worry about.
You can also apply online within just 10 minutes and will usually receive a reply in 1–2 business days.
While the loan boasts fixed repayments each month, the interest rate is variable so could be subject to change at any time. However, the Personal Loan Plus rate has so far not changed since April 2021.
Features of the Citi car loan
- Fixed repayments – know how much you’ll be paying each month
- Ability to tap into your credit – without having to reapply
- Fast application – apply online in just 10 minutes
- Flexible contract terms – you can choose a 3-, 4- or 5- year loan term
- No monthly or ongoing fees – there’s just a one-off establishment fee at the start
- Ability to make extra repayments – you can pay your loan off early at no extra cost
- Borrow from as little as $2,000 up to $55,000
Am I eligible for the Citi loan?
To be eligible for this loan you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Have a good credit history
How to apply for the Citi car loan
To apply for the Citi car loan just click on the green button to be taken to Citi’s website. You can apply online in just 10 minutes and upload all the relevant documentation to speed up the process. A response is usually given in 1–2 business days.
Documents you will need include proof of address, proof of income and proof of employment.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked