bcu Car Loan
This flexible car loan offers a handy redraw facility and a fee-free early payout option.
If you’re looking to buy a motor vehicle up to 5 years old, the bcu car loan offers flexible finance with a competitive interest rate, a redraw facility and the option to make extra payments without paying additional fees. You can borrow from $5,000 up to $65,000 and a fast application process means you could have approval within 30 minutes of applying.
From 5.65% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
|Product Name||bcu Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.65% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$65,000|
Main points to consider about the bcu car loan
A bcu car loan can be an unsecured loan or a secured loan with the car or some other asset as security. If you opt for a secured loan, your asset must have a value greater than $5,000.
The bcu car loan is a flexible personal loan with various features. You can make additional payments as well as pay the loan out early without any extra fees or penalties.
Features of the bcu car loan
- Competitive interest rate. The variable rate is from 5.65% p.a. and the comparison rate is 6% p.a.(calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years with monthly repayments).
- Redraw facility. If you are ahead with your repayments, you have the option of drawing down the extra money you've paid to spend on whatever you like.
- Fast approval. Apply online, by phone or at your nearest bcu branch, and you could have approval in as little as 30 minutes.
- Flexible payment terms. You can make additional repayments at any time without any financial penalty.
- Early payout option. You have the option to pay the loan off early, without incurring a fee.
How much will the loan cost?
Fees and charges that apply to the bcu car loan include the following:
- Application fee: Unsecured loan $200, secured loan $250
- Monthly fee: $8 administration fee
- Redraw fee: $0 per redraw
How to apply for the bcu car loan
You can apply for a bcu car loan simply by clicking "Go to Site" on this page. To be eligible for this loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Have a good credit history
- Borrow a minimum of $5,000 or a maximum of $65,000
- Take the loan over a minimum term of 5 years
- Have an asset worth more than $5,000 if taking out a secured loan
- Have another bcu product
You will need to provide proof of identity (ie, driver's license, passport etc), proof of income (ie, payslips, bank statements etc) and proof of assets (ie, vehicle ownership papers, mortgage statement etc) to support your loan application.
It's always important to shop around and compare features before opting for a particular car loan, but if it's flexibility you're after and you're already a bcu customer, the bcu car loan may be just the type of finance you're looking for.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.45% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.29% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 5.69% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed or variable rate depending on the lender you are approved with
Apply for up to $250,000 and use cash or trade in a vehicle to use as a deposit. Optional balloon payment available.