You can now earn and redeem Qantas Points at Rockpool restaurants
Wining and dining is about to get a lot more rewarding.
Qantas Frequent Flyers can now earn and redeem Qantas Points on their dinner bill when they dine out at Rockpool Dining Group’s 60 restaurants and bars across Australia.
From 1 December 2017, you can use Qantas Points to cover the full cost of the bill or redeem 4,000 Qantas Points for every $20 you wish to pay with points in the transaction. But considering you could redeem a flight from Sydney to the Gold Coast for 8,000 Qantas Points (which would equate to $40 off your meal at a Rockpool restaurant), you may want to weigh up if it’s the best way to spend your points.
To celebrate this new union, members can also earn double points at all Rockpool Dining Group venues until 31 May 2018. Rockpool Dining venues are divided into three different types that will reward unique numbers of Qantas Points: Premium, Casual and Fast Casual dining. Under this promotion, you’ll earn 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent on premium and casual dining (usually 2 Qantas Points per $1) or 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on fast casual dining (usually 1 Qantas Point per $1).
If you have a Qantas Frequent Flyer credit card, you can even triple dip to earn more points when you dine. You’ll now earn points on your Rockpool Dining Group bill, your card and your reservation if you book it online via Qantas Restaurants.
Want to know where you can pick up or pay for the meal with Qantas Points? You can check out the eligible Rockpool Dining Restaurants below:
- Saké Restaurant & Bar (5 locations – Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane)
- Spice Temple (2 locations – Sydney and Melbourne)
- Jade Temple (1 location - Sydney)
- The Cut Bar & Grill (1 location – Sydney)
- Rosetta Ristorante (2 locations – Sydney and Melbourne)
- Rockpool Bar & Grill (3 locations – Sydney, Melbourne and Perth)
- Fratelli Fresh (9 locations – Sydney and Melbourne)
- The Argyle (1 location – Sydney)
- El Camino Cantina (1 location – Sydney)
- Ananas (1 location – Sydney)
- The Bavarian (5 locations – Sydney and Melbourne)
- Munich Brauhaus (2 locations – Sydney and Melbourne)
- Bavarian Bier Café (8 locations – NSW and QLD)
- Burger Project (10 locations – Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane)
- Fratelli Famous Pizzeria (4 locations - Sydney and Brisbane)
- Sake Jr (2 locations Sydney)
Latest frequent flyer and rewards headlines
- Woolworths Qantas iPhone deal: Easily score 20,000 Qantas Points
- Virgin flights to Uluru: How many points do you need?
- Points hack: Earn Qantas Points at IKEA this week
- Should I spend my Qantas Points on a Margaret River flight?
- We’re over paying for extras on flights