Jeenee Mobile offers a variety of plans with a unique focus on charitable giving.
Is Jeenee Mobile right for me?
- What does Jeenee Mobile offer? Jeenee Mobile offers month-to-month and 12-month prepaid plans delivered over the Optus mobile network. That same network powers Jeenee Mobile's home wireless and mobile broadband plans as well.
- Product highlights: Get large data caps, low prices and loyalty bonuses for committing to a 12-month contract.
- Watch out for: The extra data included with Jeenee Mobile's 12-month plans is a strong incentive to commit for the long term, but don't forget that you'll have to pay for the full year of service even if you cancel your contract early.
Jeenee Mobile SIM-only plans
Jeenee Mobile's prepaid plans explained
You can choose between a no-lock-in, month-to-month contract or a 12-month contract on all Jeenee Mobile's plans. While prices remain the same regardless of contract length, the 12-month plans include more monthly data as an incentive for committing to the full year.
Here are all the core plans and the data boosts they receive on longer contracts:
- $9.90 Value plan includes 1GB of data on a month-to-month contract and 1.2GB on a 12-month contract
- $14.90 Value plan includes 2.5GB of data on a month-to-month contract and 5GB on a 12-month contract
- $25 Value plan includes $50 of international credit, 8GB on a month-to-month contract and 15GB on a 12-month contract
- $29.90 OMG! plan includes $300 of international credit, 15GB of data on a month-to-month contract and 30GB of data on a 12-month contract
- $39.90 OMG! plan includes $500 of international credit and 25GB of data on a month-to-month contract and 50GB of data on a 12-month contract
- $44.90 OMG! plan includes $500 of international credit and 40GB of data on a month-to-month contract and 80GB on a 12-month contract
To get started with any of Jeenee Mobile's prepaid plans, you'll need to pay a one-off set-up fee of $12.37 to cover the cost of a Jeenee Mobile SIM card and its delivery.
If you blow through your entire allotment of data before the month is out, you'll be automatically credited with extra data at a rate dependent on your chosen plan. On all but the $9.90 Value plan, you'll receive an additional 1GB for $13 on a month-to-month contract or for $10 on a 12-month contract. For the $9.90 Value plan, you'll instead receive 500MB of extra data at a price of $6.50 on a month-to-month contract or $5 on a 12-month contract.
How does Jeenee Mobile compare?
- Plentiful data caps, especially on its 12-month plans
- Extra international call credit on most plans
The popularity of prepaid mobile plans puts Jeenee Mobile in direct competition with a hefty number of other Aussie providers. Even with the costs involved in maintaining its charitable focus, Jeenee Mobile manages to stand side-by-side with the best deals on the market.
Why should you consider Jeenee Mobile?
Despite lacking the resources of some of its competitors, Jeenee Mobile has a lot going for it.
For pure value alone, Jeenee Mobile's SIM-only Value plans are right at the forefront of the market, combining unlimited calls and high data caps with some of the cheapest prices available.
At higher price tiers, Jeenee Mobile also steps up its game by packing in international credit with its plans. For Aussies with friends and families across the pond, this only nudges Jeenee Mobile further ahead of the competition.
However, where Jeenee Mobile truly distinguishes itself from other mobile providers is in its goals of social betterment. Because it puts a portion of its profits towards helping those with disabilities live a happier and healthier life through technology, you can feel comforted in the fact that your phone bill is actively making the world a better place – rather than just putting a dent in your bank account.
How to contact Jeenee Mobile
|Phone||1300 054 631|
|Support hours||Mon - Fri: 9:00AM to 5:00PM|