Get competitively-priced, tailor-made life insurance with Macquarie.
There is no way to predict what our future holds, either good or bad. This is why it is absolutely vital for every person to be prepared for the best, as well as the worst of what life has to offer. While we all make plans for what we will do when we become successful and have the financial means to enjoy life thoroughly, it is equally important to make plans to safeguard your loved ones in the event of an unexpected calamity.
You could be seriously injured and become permanently disabled due to an unfortunate accident, or worse yet, perhaps even meet with an untimely death. Therefore, it is important to take the necessary steps to protect your loved ones should something happen to you. This is where life insurance can be extremely helpful.
Macquarie FutureWise is a great resource in this regard as it provides you with the peace of mind of dealing with an excellent insurance company that is committed to offering its clients the best insurance products.
Why Macquarie FutureWise Cover?
The Macquarie Group in Australia has been providing unmatched insurance solutions to its clients since many years. With Macquarie FutureWise, you have a choice of different types of insurance products that enable you to protect your family in the best possible manner.
Macquarie FutureWise offers comprehensive insurance solutions in different areas which means you can conveniently buy different types of covers and do not have to deal with separate insurance providers for your insurance requirements. You can choose individual policies or you can select a combination of policies that offer immense benefits to your beneficiaries in the event of a valid claim.
Consumers can select from the following types of insurance covers provided through Macquarie FutureWise:
- Life Insurance: This type of policy gives your beneficiaries a lump sum payment as per the sum insured when the insured dies or if they are diagnosed with a fatal disease. It is available to people between the ages of 15 and 70 years. There are additional covers that can be included in the life insurance policy such as funeral expenses and permanent disability cover.
- Trauma Insurance: As the name suggests, this kind of insurance policy gives you a lump sum payment in the event of any trauma caused to the insured. The list of traumas that is covered through the insurance is provided when you buy the cover and you can decide which types of trauma you want to be covered for. For certain types of trauma that may not be covered, it is possible to get partial benefits too.
- Child Trauma Insurance: While most people do not focus on insurance policies for their children, it can be very useful if your child is diagnosed with a serious illness or trauma and needs to be treated for an extensive period of time. In such situations, the child trauma insurance policy can provide you with the financial assistance required to cure your child. Child trauma insurance can only be purchased along with any other type of insurance policy from Macquarie FutureWise and is available for biological and adopted kids as well as grandkids.
In addition to the above types of insurance, you can get added covers such as total and permanent disability insurance, blood borne disease insurance, business expenses insurance, and disability income insurance through Macquarie FutureWise.
Another great benefit of using Macquarie FutureWise is its intuitive online application process that enables various types of insurance policies to be underwritten quickly and efficiently. Hence, if you are in the business of advising clients about their insurance needs, then Macquarie FutureWise is one of the best resources that you can use for this purpose. Here are some of the benefits of Macquarie FutureWise to underwriters:
- Quick and easy application process: One of the biggest difficulties in buying insurance is the tedious application process that most insurance companies have. Not only do you have to go through multiple forms and documents in order to get insurance, but sometimes you may not get the cover that you need in spite of all these efforts. However, with Macquarie FutureWise, it is now possible to underwrite insurance in as less as 20 minutes. Their online application process is very user friendly and effective and enables you to underwrite insurance quickly and efficiently. After you have completed writing the insurance, you can also track your insurance through the tools available online.
- Tailor-made policies: Macquarie FutureWise has made available a unique underwriting engine that allows every insurance policy to be perfectly suited to the client’s needs. Thus, clients no longer have to settle for standard policies that are the same for everyone and may not be tailored to their needs.
Macquarie FutureWise thus gives you access to great insurance policies that will enable you to sleep peacefully at night, knowing that your family will be well-cared-for financially, should something untoward happen to you.