Compare prepaid mobile plans with unlimited talk and text
If you like to talk and text a whole lot but don’t want to break the bank, these are the plans for you.
Unlimited calling + 45GB of data for $15 for first 90 days from Catch
- Pay $15 for first 90 days thereafter $89 for next 90 days
- Unlimited standard national talk & text
- 45GB included data
- Offer ends 09.01.2019 11am Sydney time View details
Unlimited talk and text inclusions aren’t the sole province of expensive postpaid plans any more, but choosing the right prepaid plan for you with these features takes some careful comparison.
Here’s what you need to know to carefully compare prepaid unlimited talk and text plans.
Unlimited may have limits
Telcos have to be very careful using the word "unlimited" anywhere near a phone plan, but usually what they mean is unlimited calls to standard national landlines and Australian mobile phones. That often excludes premium-charged phone services, as well as calls to mobile phones using a satellite connection.
- How much data do I get? If all you want is calls and texts because you love your feature phone or barely touch your smartphone, then a simple calls-only plan may suit you. If you’re after data, it’s entirely feasible to get a solid amount on a prepaid plan, with the added benefit that you can’t go over quota and be hit with a hefty bill at the end of the month.
Do I need international calls or texts?
International calls aren’t usually covered by most unlimited calls and texts provisions for prepaid plans, but it’s feasible to get either a quota of international calling minutes or in some cases unlimited calls or texts to specific locations.
- Unlimited may have limits