Telstra’s 1-day sale: $500 off S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro
Telstra Day discounts are back from now until midnight.
For 1 day only, Telstra is giving you up to $500 off a new 5G handset. If the iPhone 13 seems too expensive, this might be the sale you've been waiting for.
If you make your purchase before the clock strikes midnight, you can save $350 off the iPhone 12 Pro, lowering it to $1,349. Or, a huge $500 off the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, bringing it down to just $1,348.
As usual, you'll only get the discount if you buy these phones with one of Telstra's Upfront Mobile plans on a 12-, 24-, or 36-month contract.
What's the cheapest Telstra plan to get?
If you're looking to get either the iPhone 12 Pro or S21 on a plan from Telstra, the cheapest option would be to pair it with its Small plan which comes with a monthly 40GB data allowance.
For the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB, you can get it for:
- $92.46 a month over 36 months
- $111.20 a month over 24 months
- $167.41 a month over 12 months
For the S21 Ultra 128GB, prices are very similar:
- $92.44 a month over 36 months
- $111.16 a month over 24 months
- $167.33 a month over 12 months
What other Telstra Day offers are available?
Besides the 2 popular handsets, Telstra is also lowering the cost of:
- iPad Air. $100 off (pay $999).
- Apple Watches. $240 off various colours of the Apple Watch Series 6.
- Headphones. Save $48 - $72 off various JBL, Jabra and Beats headphones.
If you've gotten yourself the latest iPhone 13, or are about to, Telstra has cut the cost of some of the charging accessories and cases to complement your latest purchase.
Since the iPhone 13 was just released, you're unlikely to see it on sale until next year, but the iPhone 12 Pro or the Galaxy S21 Ultra are both excellent alternatives if you want something a bit cheaper.
What do I get on a Telstra Upfront mobile plan?
If you pair your new handset with a Telstra mobile plan, you'll get access to the following features:
- Data sharing between up to 10 mobile and mobile broadband plans on the same account.
- No excess data charges – keep browsing at 1.5Mbps past your limit at no cost.
- 30 minutes of standard calls to overseas numbers.
- Data free sport streaming of AFLW or Netball.
- 5G network access on Medium and larger plans.
Remember, you'll need to get in quick – Telstra Day ends at midnight tonight (7 October).