Telstra slashes 40% off S21, Pixel 6 and more
Hurry, you've got less than 12 hours to score these phone deals AND Telstra's NBN plans for just $2.
Telstra's 1-day sale is back with a bang, with up to $500 off on a new phone and some cheap NBN plans to write home about.
Here's a quick overview of what you can get:
- Save $500 on a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G – now $748
- Save $100 on the Google Pixel 6 5G – get it for $899 and score a free Fitbit Sense Smartwatch
- Save $200 on a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G – now $448
- Save $200 on the Oppo A94 5G – now $399
- Get your first 2 months for $2 on Telstra's NBN plans (new customers only)
You can get the phones on either a 12, 24 or 36-month phone plan with Telstra if you don't want to buy the device outright.
Keep in mind all offers end 16 December, at midnight AEDT, so you'll need to get in fast.
- Good to know: Telstra Plus reward members can use their points to shop these phone deals.
Are Telstra's plans worth it?
They can be if you're getting the phone on sale from Telstra and you don't want to pay a big chunk of money outright.
That said, Telstra's mobile plans themselves are definitely on the pricey side. But they do offer a bunch of perks and features that could make them worth your while.
Here's what you can get on Telstra's Upfront mobile plans, which start at $55 for 40GB:
- Telstra 4G network coverage which reaches 99.5% of the Australian population
- 5G network access on the Medium plan or higher
- "Unlimited" data that lets you browse past your data allowance at a max speed of 1.5Mbps
- Data sharing with up to 10 mobile plans on the same account
- Data-free streaming of selected live sports
Again, Telstra's NBN plans will cost you more compared to some of the other providers, but in return you will get:
- The fastest speeds available across NBN 25, NBN 50 and NBN 100 plans during the busy hours of the day (7-11pm)
- A Telstra modem with 4G backup in case there's an NBN outage
- Option to return the modem free of cost if you leave before the 24-month mark
- 3 months of BINGE subscription for free
Not an Android user? Don't worry, you can also get the iPhone 13 from Vodafone for as little as $149.