Grab the latest in the Apple iPhone lineup today.
What is Telstra Plus?
The Telstra Plus rewards program allows customers to accumulate points and then spend them on a variety of rewards, including tech and entertainment.
Telstra Plus is free to join for all Telstra customers who have an active mobile or Internet service.
How do you earn points with Telstra Plus?
You earn Telstra Plus reward points whenever you pay for your Telstra services. You earn 10 points for every $1 spent on your bills.
Telstra Plus members are sorted into tiers depending on how much they pay Telstra per year, with higher tiers being able to access more benefits.
The Plus tiers available are listed below, with the corresponding amount you'll need to spend in Telstra bills to access each tier.
- Member. Up to $1,499 spent per year.
- Silver. Between $1,500 and $2,999 spent per year.
- Gold. Over $3,000 spent per year.
- Business. Includes customers on eligible business plans, but excludes corporate and enterprise customers.
Depending on which tier you're on, you'll get access to different Plus rewards. The higher your tier, the more rewards you'll get access to.
Just keep in mind that the points you earn expire after three years, so you should consider spending them before in the Plus store before they expire.
How do I join Telstra Plus?
To join Telstra Plus and start earning rewards points, you need to meet four criteria:
- Be 18 or older
- Have an active Telstra service (includes mobile and Internet plans)
- Register for Telstra Plus and get a Telstra ID
- Agree to receive marketing communications from Telstra, even if you've opted out previously
If you meet all the criteria above, great! Click here to begin your registration process.
How do I get Telstra movie tickets?
Telstra has partnered with a number of cinemas to offer discounted movie tickets. You can get child tickets for $11.50, standard tickets for $12.50, 3D tickets for $15.50 and Vmax tickets for $16.50 at the following participating cinemas:
- Event Cinemas
- Greater Union
- Birch Carroll & Coyle
- Village Cinemas
- Moonlight Cinemas
Other perks include $32 Gold Class tickets on Thursdays and a free upgrade from a Medium Candy Bar Combo to a Large.
To get your tickets, log into your Telstra account and head to the Plus store.
What are the other Telstra Plus rewards?
Beyond movie tickets and discounts, Telstra Plus offers other rewards. The rewards available to you depend on your Rewards tier, but could include:
- Spend points on Telstra TV entertainment options, such as movies and TV shows
- Access to exclusive pre-sales for some concerts
- Discounted sports tickets to certain events, including AFL, NRL and netball
- Pre-sales and specially priced tickets to shows, performances and art galleries
- Ability to spend points or a combination of points + cash in the Telstra Plus rewards store, buying tech, plan credit and more
- Priority customer service (Silver tier and up)
Not with Telstra yet? Compare plans here
You can get access to Telstra Plus on any Telstra mobile or Internet plan. We've shown Telstra mobile plans below but you can check out its Internet plans here.
More guides on Finder
iPhone 15 plans in Australia
Apple's iPhone 15 lineup is officially on sale and you get any of the models on a plan from the major telcos.
Telstra data sharing
You can now share you data between 10 Telstra plans.
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans from just $5 a day.
Telstra, Optus or Vodafone: Which provider offers the most consistent speeds?
All three networks talk about huge speeds, but which delivers the best results to consumers?
Telstra iPhone plans
The most popular phone paired with Australia's biggest mobile network - here's how the match-up breaks down.
What is Telstra Air?
Telstra’s nationwide Telstra Air Wi-Fi network provides fast broadband access for Telstra customers from more than a million hotspots across Australia.
Telstra vs Optus vs Vodafone: Which is the best?
Before you choose a mobile plan, it’s worth comparing the differences between Telstra's, Optus' and Vodafone's Australian mobile networks.
Telstra trade in
Get credit on your next Telstra bill by trading in your old phone for a new one.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best value offers.
Ask an Expert