Telstra Flash Sale: $360 off NBN, $350 off phones and more
Missed out on Telstra Day? Here's a host of deals available for a whole week.
Telstra is no stranger to a flash sale. Fortunately, this one lasts a whole lot longer than most. We say fortunately because, with so many devices and accessories up for grabs, it's going to be tough making a decision.
Take a quick peek at the offers:
- Save $250 on Apple iPhone 13 – now $1,099
- Save $250 on Apple iPhone 13 Pro – now $1,449
- Save $250 on Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max – now $1,599
- Save $350 on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – now $1,499
- Save $200 on Samsung A53 – now $499
- Save $150 on Samsung A33 – now $449
- Save $100 on Google Pixel 6 Pro – now $1,199 plus get a free Fitbit Sense smartwatch
- Save up to $360 in the first 12 months on select Telstra NBN plans
You can get these discounted devices outright or pair them with any 12-, 24- or 36-month repayment plan.
- Remember: This 7-day Telstra Flash Sale ends 11:59pm AEST Monday 25 July 2022.
Telstra Flash Sale phone deals
To make it easier for you to compare, where possible, we've paired these devices with Telstra's 36-month handset repayment contract along with its cheapest mobile plan, which costs $58 a month for 40GB. Some phones are only available on the 24-month repayment plan.
- Good to know: If you decide to cancel after 1 month, the minimum total cost is the full price of the handset plus just a 1-month fee for the phone plan.
iPhone 13 series
Apple's current flagship phones come with a range of powerful features you can expect from a premium manufacturer.
Get the iPhone 13 from:
- $88.52 a month over 36 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $3,186.72
Get the iPhone 13 Pro from:
- $118.37 a month over 24 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $2,840.88
Get the iPhone 13 Pro Max from:
- $124.62 a month over 24 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $2,990.88
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The biggest of Samsung's flagship Galaxy range, the Ultra, brings a lot of power. It's available from:
- $120.45 a month over 24 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $2,890.80
Samsung A53 5G
If you're after a quality Samsung phone but a Galaxy would break the bank, then an A-series phone is the way to go.
It can be yours from:
- $71.85 a month over 36 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $2,586.60
Samsung A33 5G
The A33 is the best-value phone in the A series this year. Get it from:
- $70.46 a month over 36 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $2,536.56
Pixel 6 Pro
Google's Pixel 6 Pro comes with a smart and easy-to-use camera and decent battery life if you're after a premium phone at the cheaper end of the price scale. Telstra has also thrown in the Fitbit Pulse for free. It's available from:
- $91.30 a month over 36 months on the Telstra Upfront Basic plan
- With a minimum total cost of $3,286.80
Telstra Flash Sale NBN deals
If you'd like to get onto a Telstra NBN plan, now might be just the right time.
Discounts in this flash sale include:
- $10 off the Telstra Upfront Internet Essential plan (50Mbps). $85 a month for 6 months, then $95 a month after.
- $20 off the Telstra Upfront Internet Premium plan (100Mbps). $90 a month for 12 months, then $110 a month after.
- $30 off the Telstra Upfront Internet Ultimate plan (250Mbps). $110 a month for 12 months, then $140 a month after.
Telstra recently removed its introductory offer for its NBN 50 plan, so this is a great opportunity to get onto the plan for less.
Outside of a sale, the discount period for the Premium and Ultimate plans is usually only 6 months.
Why should I sign up to Telstra?
Telstra has Australia's largest and fastest mobile network. Each Telstra mobile plan gets you a host of features, including:
- Access to the Telstra 5G mobile network. It covers 80% of the population (5G-capable handsets only).
- Unlimited calls in Australia. With 30 minutes of standard overseas calls and unlimited texts to all countries.
- No lock-in contracts on mobile or NBN. Don't need as much data as you thought? Change your plan size once a month.
- No excess data fees. Instead, your speed is capped at 1.5Mbps once you use up your data allowance.
- 4G back-up modem. Get a 4G back-up modem with your NBN plan so if it drops out for some reason, you can still get online.
And there's more
Phones and NBN aren't the only things discounted during Telstra's Flash sale.
Head to Telstra's website to see deals on Samsung's Galaxy Tab S8 series and a range of Google products.