Purchase a car up to 3 years old and get a competitive variable rate.
If you're in the market for a new car or one up to three years old, you may want to consider this variable rate car loan from SCU. You can apply for a loan up to $50,000 and have up to 7 years to repay. Find out if this loan is right for you in this review.
|Product Name||Sydney CU Special Variable Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.45% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.45%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$50,000|
Main points to consider with this loan
You can finance 100% of the purchase price of a vehicle up to three years old with this loan (maximum $50,000). The interest rate is variable and is a competitive 6.45% p.a.
Features of the SCU Special Variable Rate Car Loan
You can benefit from the following features:
- Loan amount. You can borrow 100% of the purchase price of the car, which can be between $10,000 and $50,000.
- Competitive variable rate. A variable interest rate of 6.45% p.a. applies to this loan.
- Loan term. You will have up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
- Redraw facility. You can redraw additional repayments that you make.
How you can apply
You can start your application easily by clicking "Go to Site". Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before you apply:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular permanent income
You will need these details on hand to complete your online application:
- Employment, income and living expenses
- Assets and debts
- Your driver's licence information or passport details if you are not a current SCU customer