Sydney Mutual Bank Special Variable Rate Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.45% (variable)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
If you're in the market for a new car or one up to three years old, you may want to consider this variable rate car loan from Sydney Mutual Bank. You can apply for a loan up to $80,000 and have up to 7 years to repay. Find out if this loan is right for you in this review.
|Product Name||Sydney Mutual Bank Variable Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.45%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.66%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$80,000|
Main points to consider with this loan
You can finance 100% of the purchase price of a vehicle up to three years old with this loan (maximum $80,000). The interest rate on this car loan is variable and is a competitive 6.45% p.a. with a 6.66% p.a. comparison rate.
Features of the Sydney Mutual Bank Special Variable Rate Car Loan
You can benefit from the following features:
- Loan amount. You can borrow 100% of the purchase price of the car, which can be between $10,000 and $80,000.
- Competitive variable rate. A variable interest rate of 6.45% p.a. applies to this loan.
- Loan term. You will have up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
- Redraw facility. You can redraw additional repayments that you make.
How you can apply
You can start your application easily by clicking "Go to Site". Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before you apply:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular permanent income
You will need these details on hand to complete your online application:
- Employment, income and living expenses
- Assets and debts
- Your driver's licence information or passport details if you are not a current SCU customer
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked