OurMoneyMarket New Car Loan
- Application Fee
- 1.50% - 6% of loan amount. Minimum fee $250.
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.57% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Apply for a loan from $2,001 to $75,000 for any new motorised vehicle with OurMoneyMarket. Applications are entirely online, and you could get a conditional loan offer within minutes. If you’re looking to finance a used car, check out our review of OurMoneyMarket’s Used Car Loan.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Secured car loan
- Offers weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Rates from 6.57% p.a.
No monthly service fee
No early repayment or exit fees
Minimum application fee of $250
|Product Name||OurMoneyMarket New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.57% to 18.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.19% to 21.78%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,001|
|Max Loan Amount||$75,000|
Main points to consider with an OurMoneyMarket New Car Loan
With a car loan from OurMoneyMarket, you can borrow from $2,001 up to $75,000 for any motorised vehicle, such as boats, motorbikes and caravans. Rates start at 6.57% p.a. (comparison rate 7.19% p.a.) for secured loans and there are no monthly account-keeping fees, no prepayment payment fees and no early exit penalty charges. All rates are fixed, so your repayments won't change over the life of the loan. Available terms vary from 1 to 7 years.
New car loans from OurMoneyMarket are secured loans, meaning the car is used as collateral. Applications only take 5 minutes to complete, and you could get a conditional loan offer in as little as 1 minute.
Features of an OurMoneyMarket New Car Loan
The following features apply to an OurMoneyMarket New Car Loan:
- Loan amount. You can apply for a loan from $2,001 to $75,000.
- Loan terms. Loan terms vary from 1 to 7 years.
- Quick application. Applications are 100% online and take only 5 minutes to complete.
- Quick approval. If you're approved, you could receive a conditional loan offer in less than 1 minute.
- Flexible repayments. Make your repayments weekly, monthly or fortnightly.
- Personalised rate. The rate you will receive is based on factors including your credit score, income, loan amount, loan term, etc.
- Fixed rate. OurMoneyMarket offers fixed rate loans. This means that your repayments will not change over the life of the loan.
- No early repayment penalties. If you wish to make additional repayments or pay off your loan early, you can do so without fees.
- Won't affect your score. Obtaining a free quote won't affect your credit score.
- Direct debit repayments. Repayments will be taken from your nominated bank account on the agreed upon dates.
Fees and charges
- Interest rate: 6.57% p.a. to 18.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 7.19% p.a. to 21.78% p.a.
- Application fee: 1.50% - 6% of loan amount. Minimum fee $250.. Apply by November 30th 2023 and if approved, Our Money Market will waive the establishment fee for Excellent Credit Customers.
- Monthly service fee: $0
Additional fees and charges, such as late payment or dishonour fees, may also apply.
How to apply for an OurMoneyMarket New Car Loan
To apply for a car loan with OurMoneyMarket, simply click "Go to site" to visit the lender's website directly and submit an application. To apply, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be aged 18 years or older
- Have a gross income greater than or equal to $25,000 per annum
- Have an acceptable credit history
- Not be in hardship with another financial provider
- Have no undischarged bankruptcy listings on your credit file
You will also require the following documentation to apply:
- Three months of your bank statements (this can be done manually or online through the Illion gateway)
For other similar loan products, compare a range of car loans.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked