MoneyForJam Car Loan
A car loan from Money for Jam comes with the benefit of an interest rate tailored to your personal circumstances.
Money for Jam is a broker, not a lender. It facilitates communication between lenders to get the loan that best meets your personal and financial circumstances.
The company deals with over 40 lenders Australia-wide, which means it has access to a wide variety of loans. As long as you are sure about how much you want to apply for, and are aware of your current financial situation, Money for Jam might have a lender that suits your needs.
From $1 to $990
From 2.85% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider about a MoneyForJam Car Loan
A loan from Money for Jam is secured and comes with fixed interest rate that start from 2.85% p.a. depending on which lender you're approved with. The comparison rate starts from 4.85% p.a.
You can borrow a minimum of $4,500 up to a maximum of $120,000. If you are self-employed, you are still eligible to apply for this loan. The car you plan to purchase will be used as security for this loan.
Features of this loan
When you take out a loan with Money for Jam you benefit from a range of features, including the following:
- Secured loan. Loans are secured, so there’s no need for an additional asset as security; it is provided by the car you actually purchase.
- Access to a wide range of funds. With loan amounts ranging from $4,500 to $120,000, you can find a plan that will help you fund the car of your dreams.
- Long loan terms. You can apply for a maximum term of 7 years.
- Private purchase. You are not limited to purchasing your car from a dealer; you can buy from a private seller as well.
- Competitive interest rate. Interest rates are from 2.85% p.a. and a 4.85% p.a. comparison rate. Bear in mind that the rate you receive can vary depending on your personal and financial circumstances.
- Customer service. Your Money for Jam representative will work with you to find a loan that best meets your financial situation, and that gets you into the car you’re looking for.
- Independent service. As Money for Jam is an independent broker with access to over 40 lenders, it is in a great position to help you get the best loan for your specific needs.
Fees and charges
The fees you are charged will vary according to the lender Money for Jam negotiates with for your loan. You will receive a fee schedule once your loan has been approved.
How to apply for a MoneyForJam Car Loan
To apply for this loan, you must first ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- If you have a 457 visa the loan duration must not be longer than your visa term
- Have a regular income
- Aged 18 or older
- You are able to meet the financial responsibilities of the loan
- If you are self-employed, there is a low doc loan option available
Next, click on “Go to Site” to begin your application. Some of the documents you will need to supply include:
- Proof of your current asset and liability situation.
- Statements of your income and expenses. If you are an employee, you can use two recent payslips to provide proof of income. If you are self-employed, you can use your tax return or current business financial reports.
- Australian driver’s licence.
- Medicare card.
With access to over 40 lenders across Australia, you’re bound to find a car loan through Money for Jam that suits your needs. However, compare other car loans as well to ensure you pick one that best suits your situation.
Compare car loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.