Main points to consider about a MoneyForJam Car Loan
A loan from Money for Jam is secured and comes with fixed interest rate that start from 2.85% p.a. depending on which lender you're approved with. The comparison rate starts from 4.85% p.a.
You can borrow a minimum of $4,500 up to a maximum of $120,000. If you are self-employed, you are still eligible to apply for this loan. The car you plan to purchase will be used as security for this loan.
Features of this loan
When you take out a loan with Money for Jam you benefit from a range of features, including the following:
- Secured loan. Loans are secured, so there's no need for an additional asset as security; it is provided by the car you actually purchase.
- Access to a wide range of funds. With loan amounts ranging from $4,500 to $120,000, you can find a plan that will help you fund the car of your dreams.
- Long loan terms. You can apply for a maximum term of 7 years.
- Private purchase. You are not limited to purchasing your car from a dealer; you can buy from a private seller as well.
- Competitive interest rate. Interest rates are from 2.85% p.a. and a 4.85% p.a. comparison rate. Bear in mind that the rate you receive can vary depending on your personal and financial circumstances.
- Customer service. Your Money for Jam representative will work with you to find a loan that best meets your financial situation, and that gets you into the car you're looking for.
- Independent service. As Money for Jam is an independent broker with access to over 40 lenders, it is in a great position to help you get the best loan for your specific needs.
Fees and charges
The fees you are charged will vary according to the lender Money for Jam negotiates with for your loan. You will receive a fee schedule once your loan has been approved.
How to apply for a MoneyForJam Car Loan
To apply for this loan, you must first ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- If you have a 457 visa the loan duration must not be longer than your visa term
- Have a regular income
- Aged 18 or older
- You are able to meet the financial responsibilities of the loan
- If you are self-employed, there is a low doc loan option available
Next, click on “Go to Site” to begin your application. Some of the documents you will need to supply include:
- Proof of your current asset and liability situation.
- Statements of your income and expenses. If you are an employee, you can use two recent payslips to provide proof of income. If you are self-employed, you can use your tax return or current business financial reports.
- Australian driver’s licence.
- Medicare card.
With access to over 40 lenders across Australia, you’re bound to find a car loan through Money for Jam that suits your needs. However, compare other car loans as well to ensure you pick one that best suits your situation.
Compare car loan providers
More guides on Finder
DiDi car rentals
Find out more about how you can be a driver with DiDi, even if you don't own your own car. Rent a car and start making money using the ridesharing platform.
Lamborghini finance Australia
Find out how you can finance a Lamborghini today.
Car sharing may change how we view our vehicles
Changing lifestyles could make car ownership a less convenient option.
Automotive industry launches airbag safety campaign
Easily find out if your car is affected by the Takata airbag recall.
Benefit from a range of finance options when looking to purchase a Mercedes-Benz.
Australian Vs. USA car prices 2017
Aussies are paying up to 185.14% extra for vehicles compared to our American friends.
Looking to purchase a new Nissan? Compare all of your financing options.
Hyundai finance options
Make sure to consider these Hyundai financing options before you buy a new or used Hyundai
Cheap Car Loans Australia (2023)
When you're shopping around for a new car, you surely want the cheapest car loan possible.
Car loan repayment calculator
Our car loan repayment calculator will help you work out how much your monthly, weekly or fortnightly car loan repayments will be to help you budget.
Ask an Expert