Looking for a competitive rate on your next car? Find out if Matchacar can help you get finance.
If you're looking for a new or used car, Matchacar can match you with financing and help you get the car you want. There are competitive rates and flexible terms on offer, all you need to do is submit a few simple details to get started. Read the review below to find out if this is the right loan option for you.
|Product Name||Matchacar Financing|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 4.4% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.3%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
Things to consider about Matchacar financing
Financing is available if you're looking to purchase a new or used car in a private sale, or refinancing your existing loan. Interest rates are fixed and start at a competitive 4.4% p.a. The actual rate you're offered will depend on the lender you're approved by and the information you provide in your application. Repayment terms differ between lenders. Generally terms are between one and five years, with some lenders offering terms of up to seven. Matchacar is not a financier, it's a service that matches you with a lender that suits your needs and financial situation.
What features are offered with Matchacar car financing?
There's a few noteworthy features and benefits on offer from Matchacar, including:
- Cars you can finance. You have the option of financing a new or used car.
- Access to a range of lenders. Matchacar can save you time by quickly matching you to a suitable financing option for your car. No need to search through multiple lenders.
- Loan terms. This differs depending on the lender you're matched with, but generally you'll have terms of between one and five years, although this may extend up to seven years.
- Buying and selling service. You can also take advantage of Matchacar's car buying and selling service. It profiles potential sellers and matches them with car buyers through its online portal.
- Flexible eligibility. As Matchacar will search through your lending options to find you a suitable lender it has flexible eligibility criteria. Read the "How you can apply" section to find out more about this.
- Repayment frequency. You have the option of making repayments fortnightly or monthly, with some lenders also offering weekly repayments.
How you can apply
If you're ready to apply, you can click "Go to Site" to get a quote from Matchacar. Before doing so, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria:
- You must be over the age of 18
- Available to Australian citizens, permanent residents and visa holders can apply. If you hold a visa, the time left on your visa needs to be longer than the terms of your loan
- Your income needs to be sufficient to manage the loan repayments
- Perfect credit history is not needed, but less-than-perfect credit will mean higher interest rates
If you meet this criteria you can apply. The initial quote simply requires your name, phone number, email and the amount you want to finance. Following this, if you are happy with the quote, you can continue with the loan process. You will need to supply additional identification, income, employment and financial information to complete the lender's processes.
Matchacar offers a competitive financing option that can help you get into your next car, but as there are other options available, it's always important to compare all options that are available to you before deciding which avenue to take.